Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox

Discus and support Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doctor goose, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Doctor goose
    Doctor goose Guest

So I uploaded my screenshots to my one drive now I would like them back on my xbox is there any way for getting them back on

:)

Doctor goose, Apr 12, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Doctor. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It's sadly not possible to add a capture back to your Xbox if it's been uploaded to OneDrive. If it's not saved to your console or the Xbox Network, the only way to access it is via the OneDrive app or website on another device.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. Profici3nt1 Win User

Xbox Screenshots Online URL

I'm having an issue with uploading screenshots. I created a screenshot on XBox One and when I go to upload to one drive it says uploading but then it doesn't show up in my recent captures nor does it upload to one drive. I just get a message saying cant upload to xbox networking.
  4. Clyde Perkins Win User

Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address

I can’t upload anything either, regardless of how many times I tried. Before I posted this, I had attempted to upload a screenshot and when I went to the notification for both Xbox and the Xbox App, I was greeted to an error screen pretty much that said “Something went wrong, please try again later”, it says it for both screenshots and game clips, and I mean any screenshot or game clip on my console storage will not upload. I’ve attempted to upload the screenshot after the restarts and MAC address clearings.
  5. BenJaik Win User

Can upload clips but unable to upload screenshots to Xbox Live.

I tried uploading screenshots with a different account on my Xbox One and it works fine so it seems like there is an issue with my account. I do not think this is a storage limit issue as my account still can upload new game clips with no problems and I
    have deleted a few screenshots from Xbox Live but still I am not able to upload any new screenshots I made to Xbox Live.

I am at a loss on what could be causing this issue here.
  6. Digestorcz Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I have the same problem, sometimes screenshots automatically not upload and when you try to manually upload, notification pops (upload a screenshot on Xbox Live failed). At a later turn on the console, has been able to upload it.
Thema:

1. Re uploading Screenshot to my xbox - Similar Threads - uploading Screenshot

2. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  3. Why don't my screenshots on Xbox One upload to OneDrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't my screenshots on Xbox One upload to OneDrive?: When I try to upload my screenshot, I get a pop up saying "Sorry, something went wrong when uploading this clip to OneDrive." This happens every time I try to upload a screenshot or clip to...
  4. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?: This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off...
  5. How do I fix my screenshot so that they upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my screenshot so that they upload: Whenever I try to upload a screenshot to the xbox network it says 'Upload to xbox network failed', this has just randomly started happening and has been doing it for a year. This isnt a internet...
  6. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  7. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  8. Xbox screenshots not uploading to onedrive at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox screenshots not uploading to onedrive at all: I already checked multiple threads and all of them were basically useless, so let me get some common questions out of the way: My OneDrive is not close to full, I have tried uploading to the one...
  9. is it possible to upload pc game screenshots from game bar as of June 2023?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to upload pc game screenshots from game bar as of June 2023?: ever since back in April the option to upload screenshots anywhere directly from game bar has been removed, but the function for clips is remains the same as it's always been....
  10. Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?: I have tried power cycling and deleting old clips but nothing works. I have tried taking a screenshot and a game clip yesterday so that I could get them on my phone through the Xbox app but they...