Re revelations 1+2 bundle digital won’t download
Discus and support Re revelations 1+2 bundle digital won’t download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help I’ve tried everything I can think of redownloading it, resetting my console I’ve tried to refund it but Microsoft won’t give me a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickLincoln, Nov 11, 2021.
Thema:
Re revelations 1+2 bundle digital won’t download
Loading...
-
Re revelations 1+2 bundle digital won’t download - Similar Threads - revelations 1+2 bundle
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel... -
Farcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers
in XBoX Games and AppsFarcry 3, assasins creed revelations not connecting to online servers: Ever since I got my Xbox series s in November I get the error on farcry 3 we’re everyday I play i get the message on my screen are there a way to fix them a16e112e-4cc5-4ec6-83b2-48011888572c -
Assassin's Creed Revelations constantly crashes on Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsAssassin's Creed Revelations constantly crashes on Xbox One: I've got the Ezio Collection and everything seemed to work fine for a long time with all three games. But lately Revelations always freezes after about 20 minutes or so, forcing me to go to the...