RE: MICROSOFT BINGO

Discus and support RE: MICROSOFT BINGO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; AT THE END OF MY GAME, I WAS GETTING ALL BINGOS UNTIL ALL THE NUMBERS WERE DRAWN.... MESSAGE ON SCREEN SAID TO SEE REWARD PAGE. COULDN'T MOVE ANY... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StoneBus3469822, Sep 4, 2017.

1. RE: MICROSOFT BINGO

AT THE END OF MY GAME, I WAS GETTING ALL BINGOS UNTIL ALL THE NUMBERS WERE DRAWN.... MESSAGE ON SCREEN SAID TO SEE REWARD PAGE. COULDN'T MOVE ANY WHERE OR GO ANY WHERE. AND MY SCREEN IS FROZEN!!!!! WHAT'S MY REWARD AND WHERE IS IT?????

:)

StoneBus3469822, Sep 4, 2017
  2. Microsoft Bingo Disconnects

Microsoft Bingo disconnects repeatedly before awarding bingos, keys, etc. I see at Bingo Chat that this happens a lot to almost everyone. Re-connections are also a problem. What is your solution?

SharplyFrogs49, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Microsoft Bingo

2nd time posted today:

Microsoft Bingo disconnects repeatedly before awarding bingos, keys, etc. I see at Bingo Chat that this happens a lot to almost everyone. Re-connections are also a problem. What is your solution?

SharplyFrogs49, Sep 4, 2017
  4. RE: MICROSOFT BINGO

When that happens that bingo server is completely messed up and you won't get any reward. Close out of bingo app completely and open it again, and you will probably get onto a different bingo server that is working correctly.

InsideFall1731, Sep 7, 2017
    PrudeRedhead48, Nov 2, 2018
  6. PrudeRedhead48 Win User

When that happens that bingo server is completely messed up and you won't get any reward. Close out of bingo app completely and open it again, and you will probably get onto a different bingo server that is working correctly.
  7. InsideFall1731 Win User

8. StuartATrueRed Win User

where did bingo go?

9. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Bingo "Collection Pieces" missing

Thema:

1. RE: MICROSOFT BINGO - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT BINGO

2. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  3. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: This is rediculous. Not able to connect to server for three weeks now. I am done. 9298b5a0-7b2e-4dbb-9260-92f526a2c9b8
  4. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I don't have a x-box and I play Microsoft games on my computer. I can play Hearts, Solitaire, and Ancients. Bingo hasn't connected for almost a week. I have played Bingo for years. Why doesn't...
  5. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Bingo: When will I be able to finally get on Microsoft Bingo 064a72e9-8a62-4885-a90e-6f7017beb1a9
  6. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to get on for three days as of today. When will it be fixed. Thanks janet fd87c2ba-d85e-439f-b2fa-97062ef0818d
  7. microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo: Please return the server for the seniors and COVID shut-ins... Please d4d55cec-ba8f-4092-9d24-410f98760b0b
  8. Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo: I have not been able to connect to the game since 2 days now. When can we expect the game to be functionnal..... a6324e21-0f46-4aa0-85ec-347321f5c2ec
  9. Microsoft Bingo by Frima

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo by Frima: I am very disappointed that you are no longer making this game available to users and that it will be gone in April. I have played this game for many years having tried others that I don't like....
  10. Microsoft Bingo not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo not working again: How long will it be this time before Bingo is fixed? Again, problem connecting to the Bingo server. bd18696f-58da-4d0f-a6a3-27d9ddd3919b