RE: Issue I had yesterday

Discus and support RE: Issue I had yesterday in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is an update to the issue that may prove important. Here's the link to my previous post... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Anca, Jun 8, 2019.

  1. Jason Anca
    Jason Anca Guest

    RE: Issue I had yesterday


    This is an update to the issue that may prove important. Here's the link to my previous post

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_console/unable-to-connect-to-xbox-live-with-an-ethernet/85d7ea00-972c-43fe-b8ac-045227664e73?messageId=e46dcc2d-5234-4102-b3c4-7c94acf283c4

    Today I went to a buddies house in order to test their connection using the same ethernet cable. I have found out that it might not be the xbox's fault since wired connection works perfectly fine and same as wireless at said buddies house. So I don't entirely
    know what to do with this information. Is this an issue I should bring up with my ISP?

    :)
     
    Jason Anca, Jun 8, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    RE: Issue I had yesterday

    Hi Jason,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, yes you would need to work with your ISP as your console is able to connect so it is not the Xbox hardware. As this is an ISP issue I will go ahead and lock this thread also. Good luck with getting it all working
    correctly.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. CODukes4 Win User

    Black ops 2 lagging horribly

    I re-purchased it yesterday. It takes like 15-25 seconds to load the start menu. After It starts up I haven't had any issues.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox-games van Microsoft werken niet meer

    I had the same issue yesterday. I managed to re-install the game, but was still getting the error message. I think it must be an issue with the servers. I'm sure Microsoft are aware and are working on a fix.
  5. cronicbreath Win User

    xbl live rewards never gives me my points and keep geting t "Assigned to another console" when I que a download from xbox.com

    I did a license transfer yesterday to correct the issues I tried what you sugested but that just had me re download my gamertag witch also did not work
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is unlocked

    There was an issue with live yesterday were achievements weren't being unlocked.

    I had to re earn any achievements after it was fixed so that may be your only option i'm afraid.
Thema:

RE: Issue I had yesterday

Loading...
  1. RE: Issue I had yesterday - Similar Threads - Issue yesterday

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. I was issued 2 credits yesterday but the bank card Microsoft issued the credits to is not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was issued 2 credits yesterday but the bank card Microsoft issued the credits to is not...: I was issued two credits by Microsoft yesterday, but the Visa bank card that they issued the credits to ending in 7788 is not valid. The bank thought it was fraud and they shut the card down. I...
  10. I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller yesterday and im having issues with my left...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller yesterday and im having issues with my left...: I bought a xbox elite series 2 controller yesterday and im having issues with my left analog sticks. how do i claim a return 06124d8b-4277-4866-9a49-52c03a7871ba