Re 7 not clicking

Discus and support Re 7 not clicking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start I click all buttons on controller but nothing will happen.im stuck on start gane area 13c064f0-450f-46a0-833c-a3feaa26c924 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertCrowe2, Aug 20, 2023.

  1. RobertCrowe2
    RobertCrowe2 Guest

    Re 7 not clicking


    When I start I click all buttons on controller but nothing will happen.im stuck on start gane area

    :)
     
    RobertCrowe2, Aug 20, 2023
    #1
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Re 7 not clicking

    It's just a test not for you to play, just a test a temporary profile to see if the same error occurs.
  3. RobertCrowe2 Win User

    Re 7 not clicking

    It didn't work I've tried everything re7 is broken
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Re 7 not clicking

    You can also do a test by creating another profile to test your game, I'm asking you to do this test because I think your save is corrupted.
  5. RobertCrowe2 Win User

    Re 7 not clicking

    Wdym another xbox profile or what cause the other accounts don't have what I have
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Re 7 not clicking

    I suggest you delete your game completely from your Xbox and then download it again, when you start I suggest you play offline, see if the problem persists.
Thema:

Re 7 not clicking

Loading...
  1. Re 7 not clicking - Similar Threads - clicking

  2. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  3. Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.: On my Xbox Series X, I was in a Discord call for about 30 minutes. I was watching a friend's stream. Everyone left the call. I was the first to leave. I left manually by clicking "Leave" in the...
  4. So I click on my account to log into it but it’s asking for my email password and I put in...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    So I click on my account to log into it but it’s asking for my email password and I put in...: So I click on my account to log into it but it’s asking for my email password and I put in the password and it says it wrong but I just reset so I know it’s right...
  5. Subscription UPI payment is due and now I want to pay, but when I am clicking on pay,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription UPI payment is due and now I want to pay, but when I am clicking on pay,...: Subscription UPI payment is due and now I want to pay, but when I am clicking on pay, nothing is happening, I am clicking on pay again and again, still nothing is happening, what should I do?...
  6. I tried buying Minecraft today and clicked on ''pay with IDEAL'' and it told me i had to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried buying Minecraft today and clicked on ''pay with IDEAL'' and it told me i had to...: After i sent the 1 cent MULTIPLE times i went back to the Minecraft site to see a question saying: Have you visited your bank's website? If not, you will be redirected there shortly. If yes,...
  7. Why can’t I play multiplayer on Minecraft java even though I’ve clicked allow on all...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play multiplayer on Minecraft java even though I’ve clicked allow on all...: It says that multiplayer is disabled and to change the settings on my Microsoft account but: 1. All settings relating to this on my xbox account are on allow. 2. There is nothing related to this...
  8. I cant open any app it opens but only the small icon in the task bar when i click it it...

    in XBoX on Windows
    I cant open any app it opens but only the small icon in the task bar when i click it it...: I cant open any app it only show in task bar when i click it dosnt open pls help 83252827-6eff-43a1-b720-9c208f116d41
  9. My cricket 24 crashes when I click on play match and it crashes after loading for a few seconds

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cricket 24 crashes when I click on play match and it crashes after loading for a few seconds: Pls help me with the problem 2be1981c-3d22-493a-ace3-989482537794
  10. Xbox remote play not clicking on website

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play not clicking on website: im trying to remote play on my xbox to my phone, cloud gaming works perfectly fine, but when I go to remote play and the screen shows up with all my consols, I click on the one I want to remote...