RB3 not downloadable anymore?

Discus and support RB3 not downloadable anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought RB3 digital version in 2015. When I want to download it now, on xbox: i can only pin or rate it, the button for downloading is missing in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by earthphoenix, Dec 9, 2017.

  1. earthphoenix
    earthphoenix Guest

    RB3 not downloadable anymore?


    I bought RB3 digital version in 2015. When I want to download it now,

    • on xbox: i can only pin or rate it, the button for downloading is missing
    • in browser: with >6000 dlcs I don't find the game... in the sections (left) it only shows dlcs and avatar items, not full games
      • on that occasion: there are too many dlcs... on xbox the limit is 500 items, in browser it is 45 pages of 90 items max

    xbox support is not reachable... chat windows always crash with bad request (although someone seems to be working on it since the crash report changed since yesterday).

    on that occasion: is there a possibility to push-download all songs i have automatically in rb3, incl the imports from rb1,2,acdc,lego,...?

    :)
     
    earthphoenix, Dec 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Rise against DLC?

    Yes it does matter, RB3 DLC will not work with RB2.



    RB3 is $20 new at most stores, I'd recommend picking it up.
     
    Ride the Piggy, Dec 9, 2017
    #2
  3. how to play a downloaded song?

    You need RB3 to play a song in RB3...
     
    Ride the Piggy, Dec 9, 2017
    #3
  4. BigDaddyNine88 Win User

    how to play a downloaded song?

    I have RB3. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that. I have the RB3 game and I am trying to play a RB3 song that I downloaded but for some reason the song doesn't appear.
  5. Ride the Piggy Win User

    how to play a downloaded song?

    You need RB3 to play a song in RB3...
  6. murph17 Win User

    Taking songs away?

  7. martin lee 1-FE65ADF Win User

    RB3 Song Less Talk More Rokk DLC Song Download keeps failing.

    I have tried to download this song from the market place, Download history, RB3, and the rock band music store all do the same thing.
  8. JustinPreston Win User

    Just out of curiosity....

    No, every song that came out after RB3 is only playable in RB3 due to a new format that they are using. RB3 recently had a price drop to $20 and i'm sure you can find a used copy for even cheaper.
Thema:

RB3 not downloadable anymore?

Loading...
  1. RB3 not downloadable anymore? - Similar Threads - RB3 downloadable anymore

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...: Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get...
  10. RB3 achievements disappeared

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RB3 achievements disappeared: I noticed today that Rock Band 3 achievements no longer appear in my Achievements list. It also doesn't appear on my Activity Feed even though I just played it a day or two ago. It still seems...