RB3 achievements disappeared

Discus and support RB3 achievements disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed today that Rock Band 3 achievements no longer appear in my Achievements list. It also doesn't appear on my Activity Feed even though I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GordianKnot42, Nov 11, 2014.

  1. RB3 achievements disappeared


    I noticed today that Rock Band 3 achievements no longer appear in my Achievements list. It also doesn't appear on my Activity Feed even though I just played it a day or two ago. It still seems to be reflected in my gamerscore: the difference between my
    gamerscore and the total games in my history is 725, which sounds about right.

    Why did they disappear??? Glitch? Something to do with the end of license life of songs? It took me a couple years just to get that many - I'd hate to lose them. :-/

    :)
     
    GordianKnot42, Nov 11, 2014
    #1
  2. RB3 Bragging Rights Thread

    A place to keep all your recent achievements and accomplishments related to RB3.



    Post away!
     
    Ride the Piggy, Nov 11, 2014
    #2
  3. RB3 Achievement Guide

    How about the Foo Fighters ?? I have more Foo Fighter songs downloaded than Queens Of The Stone Age or Nirvana.
     
    xGoLd StAnDaRdx, Nov 11, 2014
    #3
  4. RB3 achievements disappeared

    Sorry this happened just get in touch with Xbox support they sure be able to help with your problem
     
    JollyFawn187379, Nov 11, 2014
    #4
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Go to your hard drive & delete your profile ONLY then redownload it.That usually sorts out this sort of problem.You may need to play the game again first.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    RB3 achievements disappeared

    Go to your hard drive & delete your profile ONLY then redownload it.That usually sorts out this sort of problem.You may need to play the game again first.
  7. JollyFawn187379 Win User

    RB3 achievements disappeared

    Sorry this happened just get in touch with Xbox support they sure be able to help with your problem
  8. SteveF75MI Win User

    RB3 Achievement Guide

    Only if it's actual DLC. Breakout and Everlong, for example, won't count towards the goal.
  9. JustinPreston Win User

    RB3 Achievement Guide

    It only shows up if you have enough songs for it.
  10. Intruder I28 Win User

    RB3 Achievement Guide

    I only just now picked up this game and am thankfull for this post. Really looking forward to the pro guitar.
Thema:

RB3 achievements disappeared

Loading...
  1. RB3 achievements disappeared - Similar Threads - RB3 achievements disappeared

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...: Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get...
  10. RB3 not downloadable anymore?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RB3 not downloadable anymore?: I bought RB3 digital version in 2015. When I want to download it now, on xbox: i can only pin or rate it, the button for downloading is missing in browser: with >6000 dlcs I don't find the...