RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

Discus and support RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my pro controller series two for almost 6 months but I keep really good care of it. Nothing else it broken besides the right bumper which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshtonHendrick, Jun 28, 2020.

1. RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2

I have had my pro controller series two for almost 6 months but I keep really good care of it. Nothing else it broken besides the right bumper which lately has been unresponsive. Its not actually broken itself but something inside isnt working. Even after
    taking off the front of the controller it still does the same thing that the other bumper does. Any clue as to howI should go about fixing it? The warranty is already gone so I am not sure how to fix it concidering it is something in the chip.

Thanks in advance!

:)

AshtonHendrick, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Why warranty gone? because you open it? if yes, why you open the controller if is under warranty period?!
  3. C.V.N. Win User

I had to exchange my Elite Series 2 two times before I got one that didnt have button issues. Not sure what causes this. Im sorry to hear that this happened after your warranty expired.
  4. HowRidiculous4 Win User

RB bumper unresponsive

Hi the only solution I can think of now is to ask around for someone that fix console related items and send it to them to open it up for you , if you don't want to do it yourself.

or if the controller is still under warranty feel free to contact Microsoft support for assistants with either sending it to them for repairs or exchanging it for a new one

Hope this helps Gamer
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

playing original xbox games on 360

Try pushing the RB (right bumper) on your controller..

RB should function as black button

LB should function as white button
  6. MichaelKorlach Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2.

My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly...

Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard until they react :/.

I have allready update the controller.

Any Idea?
Thema:

1. RB (Right Bumper) unresponsive on pro controller series 2 - Similar Threads - Right Bumper unresponsive

2. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  4. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...
  5. Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every Xbox controller I own ends up having a disfunctional right bumper button, sometimes...: As the title states, I always seem to have an issue with my controllers having a broken right bumper without long time use. This is probably the 5th time I've had this occur, and all times it's...
  6. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  7. The right bumper on my Elite 2 controller is malfunctioning

in XBoX on Windows
    The right bumper on my Elite 2 controller is malfunctioning: How do I fix the right bumper on my Xbox Elite 2 controller 94e72663-c290-46a4-800c-73e901f9804c
  8. Replacement controller... defective after less than 2 weeks (Right Bumper)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement controller... defective after less than 2 weeks (Right Bumper): Just received a replacement Elite Series 2 controller because my previous one had 3 buttons suddenly start malfunctioning. It's only been about a week and a half and the Right Bumper (RB) is...
  9. xbox elite series 2 controller right bumper not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller right bumper not working: Hi I received a replacement for my xbox elite series 2 controller because of a rattling sound inside the controller. Its been maybe 3 months with my new controller and my right bumper isn't...
  10. Fixing the Right Bumper on my Xbox Elite 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing the Right Bumper on my Xbox Elite 2: Hello, I have watched some videos about fixing the Xbox Elite 2 bumper. My controller lasted just a bit over a year, and then failed. - 1 month after the warranty. This is very disappointing for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite controller 2 rb unresponsive

2. elite controller 2 right bumper not working