RB button doesn't work. Sorry for wrong topic.

Discus and support RB button doesn't work. Sorry for wrong topic. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; RB button doesn't work. Sorry for wrong topic. This seems to be a hardware issue which is why you will need to have it replaced. To know more on how... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SkyAskQuestions, Jun 29, 2021.

1. RB button doesn't work. Sorry for wrong topic.

This seems to be a hardware issue which is why you will need to have it replaced. To know more on how you can do so please access => Request an Xbox controller replacement | Xbox Support.

:)

SkyAskQuestions, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. Skunkboy74 Win User

XBox Won't Download Newest Update

Sorry that didn't work! Let's try something else.

Try going into your storage and hitting the button combination "LB RB X LB RB X" to remove any previously installed updates and then trying to download the update again. (If it doesn't work with a download from Xbox Live, you might want to repeat the process
    and attempt to install via a USB, just to be safe).

Hope this works!
  4. Verello13 Win User

Cod AW digital freeze buzz

@shortpants94 RB button. If that doesn't work, yup need to grab some from the center table
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

RB Button stopped working

I have the same issue with my day one controller that MS sent me as a replacement...MS took a step back with this controller
  6. EatomyClocko Win User

RB button

You should check Walmart's return policy and go from there.
Thema:

1. RB button doesn't work. Sorry for wrong topic. - Similar Threads - button doesn't Sorry

2. My LB button doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LB button doesn't work: My LB button doesn't work properly , it only works every few times I click it , most of the time it doesn't work ! any advice please Just over a year old , so missed the warranty...
  3. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6
  4. Cloud Gaming "Play" Button doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming "Play" Button doesn't work: On computer, phone, and Samsung Smart TV I can't launch Cloud Gaming. I can list all the games, but when I go to start one it just shows a disabled Play button. It doesn't do anything when I press...
  5. Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X. ASA, constant crashing. Home button only dims screen, but doesn't show home menu.: Adding on to the ASA crashing reports. Playing Deep Rock and it crashes my Xbox, blinking lights, when I try to play. Only happened after the latest update. On top of that, if I can manage to play...
  6. My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...: My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up and doesn't turn on...what could be the problem? 17d3550c-4c16-4dc3-9abe-f24d0af439e0
  7. "Let's go" button doesn't work after I download minecraft launcher on Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Let's go" button doesn't work after I download minecraft launcher on Mac: I'm trying to buy Minecraft through the launcher on my mac, but after I try to create a gamer tag on the Xbox page, my let's go button doesn't work. I've tried waiting and clicking it repeatedly,...
  8. Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...: I had used it happily for over a year using my steam deck, as recently as the 11pm on the 30th of June, by the next morning it was not working. Support couldn't figure it out and advised to wait...
  9. Xbox Factory Reset button doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Factory Reset button doesn't work.: I have the black screen of Death, I've tried all methods and they don't work. When clicked on the factory reset button it leads me into the preparing console and its stops at 50% and doesn't move....
  10. I am having trouble logging into server on ark and host button doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble logging into server on ark and host button doesn't work: Well, I am unable to play the game ARK. I can't Loggin into the server and the host button isn't work, so I can change the settings to single player; I can't do it....