Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

Discus and support Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenjaminRobinson3, May 17, 2023.

1. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game and everything else can be heard perfect through the headset. And the 'Razer Audio Setup for Xbox' App also has a mic monitoring option so I can hear that my mic works fine. Settings>General>Volume & audio output>Additional Options>Party chat output, and changed it from Headset to Headset & speakers, which brought audio from friends in the party through so I can now hear them. But unfortunately I still can't get my voice through to the party. Any suggestion please and thankyou.

:)

BenjaminRobinson3, May 17, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello BenjaminRobinson3,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

As per description, you are having issue with your Razer Xbox Headset used to Party chat with friends. You can hear them, but you can't get your voice through the party.

We understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Any recent activity or changes made before the problem appeared?
    4. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)?
    5. If on PC, what is the current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    6. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows + I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for Microphone.
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi BenjaminRobinson3,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. WPAK Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

5. Bandido1508 Win User

How can I use USB Headsets on my Xbox One?

A little of a work around for party chats, if you are trying to talk to friends in a party you can connect your USB headset and use the party feature in the Xbox App on the PC, I know this is only a partial solution So they make two versions of this headset,
    one for consoles and one for PC, you may be able to exchange this

https://support.razer.com/gaming-he...vcmsgb24gdGhlIFBTwq40IGFuZCBYYm94IE9uZeKEoj8=

Does my Razer Electra V2 work on the PS®4 and Xbox One™?

Yes, the Razer Electra V2 works with current generation consoles and mobile devices that offer 3.5mm combined jack connectivity. Simply connect your Razer Electra V2 to the PS®4 or Xbox One™ controller via the 3.5mm port.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

USB HEADSET

Thema:

1. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues - Similar Threads - Razer Headset Party

2. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  3. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  4. I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working: I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help 4d463af0-b3dc-4ff0-a0ab-0956cee35dfd
  5. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join...
  6. Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Headset (Xbox One) Not Pairing With PC: I received the headset recently and purchased an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter in order to use it. I've already checked to make sure that all my drivers are up to date. I plug in my Xbox Wireless USB...
  7. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset Audio Issues [Xbox Series S]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset Audio Issues [Xbox Series S]: I've recently purchased the Razer Kaira Pro wireless headset (for Xbox Series S) and have noticed recurring audio issues. During a game loading screen or when there is a lot happening on screen,...
  8. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working: I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to...
  9. Razer Kaira Pro Headset volume greyed out. Using On Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kaira Pro Headset volume greyed out. Using On Series X.: [IMG] submitted by /u/aqshxo [link] [comments]
  10. Razer Kaira for xbox headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for xbox headset: Can someone help me update the firmware without a PC but on a chrome book? 064d5459-23b0-424b-a46a-2a6fc7de973e