Razer Synapse keyboard

Discus and support Razer Synapse keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think they should allow the razer Synapse app on the xbox to be able to control a razer keyboard just like the PC app Razer Synapse 3.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warking2015, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Warking2015
    Warking2015 Guest

Razer Synapse keyboard

I think they should allow the razer Synapse app on the xbox to be able to control a razer keyboard just like the PC app Razer Synapse 3.

:)

Warking2015, Nov 29, 2018
  2. MoDz x JoKe
    MoDz x JoKe Guest
    I dont have sound with my USB headset

Updating Razer Synapse fixed it, thanks !

MoDz x JoKe, Nov 29, 2018
  3. I dont have sound with my USB headset

Hello, I'm using the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma, so we're in a similar set up.

Simply connect the headset to the PC and set it as the Audio Panel's default option in the Playback Devices and Recording Devices tabs.

Make sure Razer Synapse is up to date.

Now, after you begin streaming, you should be hearing AND transmitting audio. But there's a catch, while streaming, if you take the mouse to the top, you'll see an option to unmute the microphone, do so. If the mic doesn't work, go to Start Menu > Settings
    > Privacy > Microphone and let the Xbox app use it.

If you can't still hear the game or chat audio, go to Razer Synapse > Mixer and make sure the Xbox App isn't somehow muted by Razer by default!

FRANCISCOXBOXER, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Razer Synapse keyboard

coco meat train, Nov 29, 2018
  5. HyperVenom523, Nov 29, 2018
  6. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Well you never know it might happen. I know Razer is making the official Xbox keyboard, so other bits might follow. Who knows.

7. ArminatorX Win User

apps

You would have to contact Razer for creating Synapse Support for their Ornata Chroma keyboard.

Microsoft has no rights to create a Synapse App, as Razer owns the rights to that.
  8. IRB Win User

Razer Synapse keyboard

Well you never know it might happen. I know Razer is making the official Xbox keyboard, so other bits might follow. Who knows.
  9. coco meat train Win User

Razer Synapse keyboard

10. HyperVenom523 Win User

Razer Synapse keyboard

11. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How to install Razer synapse on Xbox?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you trying to install Razer Synapse on Xbox console or Windows PC?

Note: Razer Synapse is only compatible with Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11.

If you are trying to install Razer Synapse on Windows PC, you can perform these steps:

Below are the steps on how to install Razer Synapse 3.

Note: Razer Synapse 3 is only compatible with Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11.

Go to Razer Synapse 3 download page and click "Download Now".

Run the installer.

Select "RAZER SYNAPSE".

Razer Synapse 3 software selection window

Click "INSTALL" to begin the installation process. This will take a few minutes to complete.

Razer Synapse 3 window showing how to install the software

Toggle "Launch Razer Synapse" then click "GET STARTED".

App window showing how to get started with Razer Synapse 3

Sign in with your Razer ID to automatically sync your settings to the cloud.

Razer Synapse 3 sign-in window

Reference link: https://mysupport.razer.com/app/answers/detail/...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

Razer Synapse keyboard

1. Razer Synapse keyboard - Similar Threads - Razer Synapse keyboard

2. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  3. Razer thresher ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer thresher ultimate: Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic monitoring or whatever. Any help?...
  4. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  5. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  8. When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.: If I have my external HD plugged into the same port, the controller won’t connect from any other 2 ports that’s unused. The hard drive also won’t show up even if it’s the only thing plugged in....
  9. Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse: Hello I’m am very mad right now because the side buttons on my mouse are not being detected so I can’t map them. I am trying as hard as i can to do it does anyone have a way to do it because I’m...
  10. Hi, on all searches I have made, Microsoft has stated that razer synapse is available on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, on all searches I have made, Microsoft has stated that razer synapse is available on...: Why can’t I download razer synapse on my Xbox series s? 29696718-a545-4536-8046-8a33ea9efb0f