Razer Kraken X not working with Series X

Discus and support Razer Kraken X not working with Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my Razer Kraken x USB not working with the Xbox series X. The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElżbietaLewandowska1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Razer Kraken X not working with Series X

Hello, my Razer Kraken x USB not working with the Xbox series X. The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.

:)

ElżbietaLewandowska1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to connect the headset to another controller and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Best Headset for gaming ?

I have a Razer Kraken, it's very good, but I've heard that Hyper X is great too.
  4. Blade5205 Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

USB headset

I couldn't find anything way to connect the Razer Kraken Ultimate to an Xbox One. it is for PC only. on Razers website all their products have specs that will tell you what they can connect to. I know they have ones that will work on the Xbox One because
    I use Razer Krakens that don't use usb.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Headsets

Hi Muiz Morni,

So I have taken a look at the Razer USB Audio Enhancer product page as the site is up and running again and there is no mention of it being
    Xbox compatible. As there is no mention of it, I would assume it is not compatible and is really aimed at the PC market.

As for the Kraken X, it should work via 3.5mm adaptor, is there a reason why you are avoiding the 3.5mm audio jack?
Thema:

1. Razer Kraken X not working with Series X - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken working

2. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working: I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to...
  3. Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One: I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work. Does anyone have an updated way this works for them? My headphones are...
  4. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Tournament Edition: Has anyone figured out how to connect the THX to XBOX one? Is it even possible? fca687f8-151b-4eb2-96fb-005b886f3fbb
  5. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  6. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  7. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  8. Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?: I'm buying the Razer Kraken Pro. But will it work without the Audio adaptor? DOES IT EVEN WORK ON XBOX ONE?? Can I use it just by plugging the 3.5mm Jack? ** My controller does have the 3.5mm...
  9. Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?: I was curious, will the Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset work on the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack? I heard before on the old ones that only the audio worked and not the mic?...
  10. Would the Razer Kraken Pro work with the xbox one stereo headset adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would the Razer Kraken Pro work with the xbox one stereo headset adapter?: TECH SPECS of Razer Kraken PRO Headphones Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max Input Power: 50 mW Drivers: 40 mm,...