Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One

Discus and support Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; EN- Google Translate I bought my headset Razer Kraken Pro to use in my console Xbox One, his sound is very good and works well with the stereo adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GeisonFerreira, May 21, 2014.

1. Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One

EN- Google Translate

I bought my headset Razer Kraken Pro to use in my console Xbox One, his sound is very good and works well with the stereo adapter from Microsoft, but the microphone does not work. I tried to contact Xbox support via Twitter , but they could not understand
    or find some solution.

I searched the internet is now the default CTIA headset, but the microphone still does not work, and the problem is caused by the fact that the Kraken Pro is compatible with iPhones , where the microphone system is different and patented by Apple, resulting
    in problems compatibility on Xbox One.

The strange thing is that it works perfectly on the Playstation 4. I do not understand anything about compatibility of those things, but I believe it should be an easy problem to solve, if Microsoft wanted to do.

While we expect the long awaited solution, there is an adapter I found on Amazon and Ebay, to name "MUYHSMFF
    Startech 3.5mm 4-pin to 2 x 3-pin 3.5mm Headset Adaptor - M/F", so googled that can solve the problem, I made a purchase but have not received for testing, so I reach back and put my experience here. I belive it may also work for other types of
    headset with the same problem.

I Hope I helped. Sorry for bad english.

PT-BR

Eu comprei o meu headset Razer Kraken Pro para usar em meu console Xbox One, seu som é muito bom e funciona bem com o adaptador stereo da Microsoft, mas o microfone não funciona. Eu tentei entrar em contato com o suporte do Xbox via Twitter, mas não conseguiram
    entender ou encontrar alguma solução.

Pelo que pesquisei na internet o fone ja é padrão CTIA , mesmo assim o microfone não funciona, e o problema é causado pelo fato de que o Kraken Pro é compatível com iPhones , onde o sistema de microfone é diferente e patenteado pela Apple, resultando em
    problemas compatibilidade no Xbox One.

O estranho é que ele funciona perfeitamente no Playstation 4. Não entendo nada sobre a compatibilidade dessas coisas, mas eu acredito que deve ser um problema fácil de resolver, se a Microsoft tiver vontade.

Enquanto esperamos a solução, existe um adaptador que encontrei na Amazon e Ebay, chamado " MUYHSMFF Startech 3,5 milímetros de 4 pinos para 2 x 3 pinos 3,5 milímetros Headset Adaptor - M / F", que pode resolver o problema , efetuei a compra mas ainda não o
    recebi para testar, assim que chegar eu volto para repassar minha experiência. Acredito que também pode funcionar para outros tipos de headset com o mesmo problema.

Espero ter ajudado.

:)

GeisonFerreira, May 21, 2014
  2. StraitNoiize
    StraitNoiize Guest
    Razer kraken pro non funzionanti perchè?

ho acquistato le razer kraken pro ma non funziona il microfono perchè? ci s un aggiornamento per questo errore?

[Translation-

I bought the razer
    kraken pro but
    the microphone does not work
    why? We know
    an update for this error?]

StraitNoiize, May 21, 2014
  3. Draugs chkV
    Draugs chkV Guest
    Best headset to use with astro 2015 mixamp

So since i had my pc Razer Kraken Pro headset i decided to buy just the Astro Mixamp to get 7.1 surround sound on xbox one for Advanced Warfare(competetive) and it works great although as i discovered there is no way to get the pc Razer Kraken microphone
    to work on xbox one. So now i need a new headset to use with my Astro Mixamp. I would like the Turtle Beach XO Seven but since its "wireless" it is not compatible with the Mixamp. What headset could you recommend? The A40 headset is just not worth the cost
    in my opinion.

Draugs chkV, May 21, 2014
  4. rkzera
    rkzera Guest

Cara, por favor, assim que voce testar com esse adaptador me avise

rkzera, May 24, 2014
  5. Assim que conseguir fazer o teste eu volto pra postar aqui sim.

GeisonFerreira, May 27, 2014
  6. Please, let know if this worked cause Im having the same problem.

MOM MADECHICKEN, Jun 17, 2014
  7. Luis CarlosJiménez Zambrano, Jun 27, 2014
  8. Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One

I don't think so, because the Kraken Pro is standard CTIA. But if you tested and work let us know. Thank you.

GeisonFerreira, Jun 27, 2014
  9. Unfortunately I bring some sad news, my adapter arrived and did not work ... I'll sell my Razer Kraken Pro, and buy a Turtle Beach XO FOUR should work fine.

PT-BR

Infelizmente trago uma triste notícia, meu adaptador chegou e não funcionou... Vou vender meu Razer Kraken Pro e comprar um Turtle Beach XO FOUR que deve funcionar bem.

GeisonFerreira, Jul 6, 2014
  10. I have just bought an XOFOUR and my mic is not working. I have done the upgrade but still no luck

ForceKinof FED, Jul 14, 2014
  11. rimazasLT
    rimazasLT Guest
    Just got a reply from Razer that Kraken Pro's are not compatible with Xbox One. But i found the solution from some other forum. They suggested to try if the mic is OMTP standart or CTIA, you just need to plug your Krakens in to Xbo adapter not entirelly
    to the end. Just leave one pin left out and try your mic then in party or skype call or whatever. The mic works then, just tried it now by myself so i ordered adapter OMTP to CTIA on Ebay and i hope that it will work

rimazasLT, Jul 14, 2014
  12. rimazasLT
    rimazasLT Guest
    Omtp to Ctia adapter doesn't help. Your mic works but there is no half of the sounds in your headset. Don't know what to do next

rimazasLT, Jul 18, 2014
  13. Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One

Q chato cara .. eu estava realmente na dúvida se comprava ele ou o XO Turtle Beach ... Então parece que vai ser a segunda opção ....

DEATH Marques, Jul 28, 2014
  14. TrojanGuy2k
    TrojanGuy2k Guest
    Yeah, rimazasLT, I had the same experience. With the OMTP to CTIA adapter I was getting sound in the Kraken Pros but some things (like the voices in Crimson Dragon) seemed super muffled. Also, in party chat my green circle would light up when I talked but
    nobody could seem to hear me. I ended up returning the Krakens to the store and getting the official X1 stereo headset, which thankfully has actually turned out to be surprisingly good. Would've been nice to have been able to use the Krakens, and I don't know
    exactly whose fault it is, but it seems like it's just not going to happen.

TrojanGuy2k, Oct 31, 2018
  15. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  16. Blade5205 Win User

XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

my chat docent work with the razer kraken pro and the headset adapter
  17. GeisonFerreira Win User

Xbox one Razer Karken Pro

I'm having the same problem. From what I researched on the internet the microphone does not work, because the problem is caused by the fact that the headset is compatible with iPhones, where the microphone system is different and patented by Apple, resulting
    in compatibility issues on Xbox One. I'm trying to pass the problem to Microsoft, but it is difficult, the only means of direct contact that I found is Twitter, but they do not understand the problem and tell me to contact Razer. I believe it should be an
    easy problem to solve with an update, as the Razer Kraken Pro works perfectly on PS4.
  18. rimazasLT Win User

Omtp to Ctia adapter doesn't help. Your mic works but there is no half of the sounds in your headset. Don't know what to do next
  19. rimazasLT Win User

Just got a reply from Razer that Kraken Pro's are not compatible with Xbox One. But i found the solution from some other forum. They suggested to try if the mic is OMTP standart or CTIA, you just need to plug your Krakens in to Xbo adapter not entirelly
    to the end. Just leave one pin left out and try your mic then in party or skype call or whatever. The mic works then, just tried it now by myself so i ordered adapter OMTP to CTIA on Ebay and i hope that it will work
Thema:

1. Razer Kraken Pro - Microphone not working - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken Pro

2. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  3. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  4. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  5. Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Razer Kraken pro work on my Xbox One?: I'm buying the Razer Kraken Pro. But will it work without the Audio adaptor? DOES IT EVEN WORK ON XBOX ONE?? Can I use it just by plugging the 3.5mm Jack? ** My controller does have the 3.5mm...
  6. Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Razer Kraken Pro Work On New Controllers?: I was curious, will the Razer Kraken Pro 2015 headset work on the new controllers with the 3.5mm jack? I heard before on the old ones that only the audio worked and not the mic?...
  7. Razer Kraken Pro on Covert Forces

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro on Covert Forces: I just got the new covert forces controller and want to buy the Kraken Pro. The new controller has a 3.5 audio and mic jack combined built in. Will it work? a99af0b1-563c-4a5e-9ea3-c6c5be0e0457
  8. Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset adapter compatible with Razer kraken neon Pro?: I currently have the Razer Kraken neon Pro and I'm planning on buying the headset adapter but I'm aware people are having trouble with it, is there another adapter in the making or do I have to...
  9. Razer kraken pro non funzionanti perchè?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro non funzionanti perchè?: ho acquistato le razer kraken pro ma non funziona il microfono perchè? ci s un aggiornamento per questo errore? [Translation- I bought the razer kraken pro but the microphone does not work...
  10. Razer Kraken Pro Not Working With Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro Not Working With Adapter: I recently bought a Razer Kraken Pro headset for playing games on the PC, and I bought an adapter for the Xbox One so that I could use it there too. It works fine, I can hear all game sounds that...