Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working

Discus and support Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skisgod15, Sep 1, 2021.

1. /u/skisgod15
    /u/skisgod15 Guest

I just bought myself a Xbox Series S and wanted to plug in my Headset which is mentioned in the title. Unfortunately it is not recognized by the console and I wanted to know if there is any way to get it working.

submitted by /u/skisgod15
    [link] [comments]

/u/skisgod15, Sep 1, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

Is USB Mic Compatible

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Razer kraken 7.1 V2

Hello Dark zombie,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Xbox one doesn't support mics that do not connect via 3.5mm plugs. Did the headset come with any extra accessories or adapters? I was able to find a razer kraken headset online that comes with the adapter,
    but it may not be the exact same model you have.

For more information on setting up stereo headsets on Xbox one, check out this link :

Set up and troubleshoot your Xbox One Stereo Headset

This link goes over the steps for the Xbox one official headset. When it comes to third party headsets, you may have better luck going to the manufacturer for support.

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Razer kraken 7.1 V2

Hi Dark,

As the post has been marked answered. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk
    to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Razer kraken 7.1 V2

6. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
Thema:

1. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 (USB-Headset) not working - Similar Threads - Razer Kraken USB

2. Razer Kraken X not working with Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken X not working with Series X: Hello, my Razer Kraken x USB not working with the Xbox series X. The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a...
  3. Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One: I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work. Does anyone have an updated way this works for them? My headphones are...
  4. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Tournament Edition: Has anyone figured out how to connect the THX to XBOX one? Is it even possible? fca687f8-151b-4eb2-96fb-005b886f3fbb
  5. Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken pro v2s Not working in elite controller (3.5mm jack): Hey guys, Been really frustrated lately, My headset which is the kraken pro v2s dont seem to work on my elite controller, I used to be able to talk and hear party audio but no game audio and...
  6. Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB Headset: Hello all, I must be missing something blindingly obvious here in the settings menu, so apologies for having to post the question! I have a Razer Kraken Pro V2 USB gaming headset that I have used...
  7. Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Headset Driver Support for; Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 USB Please: Hi all, Kraken 7.1 v2 works well plug pc/ps4. Is it possible driver support for Xbox One also? Please :( submitted by /u/moirathia [link] [comments]
  8. Razer kraken 7.1 V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer kraken 7.1 V2: Hello, I recently purchased the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 headphones. The problem is that I cannot use them because the cable output of the headphone is usb and I can't find a way to configure them in...
  9. USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB HEADSET isnt working (razer kraken): I GOT A RAZER KRAKEN USB HEADSET AND IT DOESNT WORK. I also bought a USB into 3.5mm Adapter and its still not working. I need ur help. c039985b-0880-4683-8d1d-df54c63dda21
  10. USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too)

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Headset with xbox one? (voice chat too): Is there a way i can use the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset with my Xbox one? (Voice chat and game audio) THIS IS MY HEADSET - http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store/razer-kraken-71-chroma Is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox Series S USB headset not Working