Razer Kishi support?

Discus and support Razer Kishi support? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi does anyone know if the Razer Kishi for iPhone will be supported in the future for xbox cloud gaming? Thanks 85c9c726-c538-47b7-b48d-7e96828c8855 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BobaFett110, Jul 8, 2021.

1. BobaFett110
    BobaFett110 Guest

Razer Kishi support?

Hi does anyone know if the Razer Kishi for iPhone will be supported in the future for xbox cloud gaming? Thanks

:)

BobaFett110, Jul 8, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Razer Kishi support?

For now there is only the Android version!

Unfortunately, there are no exact info about an IOS version yet!
  3. 6dbe1eb6-2cda-44bb-b Win User

xCloud - Xbox One Controller sticks and D-pad do not work when paired on Android Phone (Pixel 2 XL)

I have the same issue with my Pixel 3. Happens with both a bluetooth, fully updated Xbox controller as well as a Razer Kishi with updated firmware. Clearly not an issue with controller but with the phone or with Game Pass.
  4. Pr0ph3t Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

I know this reply won’t fix your issue, but I also experience bad latency when connecting to my phone using Bluetooth. However, they do make a couple controllers that connect directly to your phones charge port. These controllers have zero latency and work really well. The Razer Kishi only worked for about a month trouble free for me though until it started having issues staying connected to my phone. For android I bought an Xbox Moga controller that came with a phone clip and a wire that plugs directly into the controller and then to the phone. Today I plan on getting the Rotor Riot controller for iPhone. In the review video I saw for it, it’s wire is built in. Will try to come back and let you know how it works. Also, there is one called Backbone which is more expensive and to be honest with you after my experience with the Razer Kishi, since it’s the same type of controller I’m not gonna spend $100 on a phone controller that may get the same issue, but this is your choice not mine. Hope some of this info helps.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

6. Jesse E' Win User

Problems with Remote play with Razer Kishi Xbox controller on Samsung S10

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please see a well detailed guide on how to troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Controller here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't help with the issue, you will need to send the device to Microsoft for a service repair/replacement. You can see how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the controller is still under warranty, the repair/replacement is free. If the warranty has expired, it will cost you a fee depending on the type of controller you own. You can check out Microsoft's out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Razer Kishi support?

1. Razer Kishi support? - Similar Threads - Razer Kishi support

2. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  3. Razer thresher ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer thresher ultimate: Hey So i just got a used razer tresher ultimate. I connected it to my xbox but i Dont have Sound. The mic still works and i can hear myself via the mic monitoring or whatever. Any help?...
  4. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  5. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  8. When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my Xbox razer controller in the other usb ports won’t work simultaneously.: If I have my external HD plugged into the same port, the controller won’t connect from any other 2 ports that’s unused. The hard drive also won’t show up even if it’s the only thing plugged in....
  9. Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Witcher 3, with a Kishi Razer on Game Pass Ultimate?: I have a Kishi Razer, attached to my phone, with XBOX GAME PASS Ultimate, and I can't find the Witcher 3 on it anywhere. Is it not included in the game pass experience?...
  10. Problems with Remote play with Razer Kishi Xbox controller on Samsung S10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Remote play with Razer Kishi Xbox controller on Samsung S10: Here's my issue. The Kishi and my phone with the Xbox App worked great earlier in July, but after I got back from a bunch of vacation, it seems that the controller doesn't respond the way it...