Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

Discus and support Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JalenBaskin, Mar 25, 2022.

1. JalenBaskin
    JalenBaskin Guest

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join their party I cant hear them. I can head game volume just fine but if I'm playing with friends in game or party chat< I cant hear them. I can only see their icons when they speak. The firmware is updated, its paird and assigned just cant hear anyone. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions let me know.

Thanks,

J

:)

JalenBaskin, Mar 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi JalenBaskin! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You should check the headset chat mixer as it could be balance for only game audio

Other things you should check are your account privacy settings here

https://account.xbox.com/en-ca/settings
  3. gabeali Win User

having the same problem, did you find out how to fix it??
  4. Rahul Venkatesh Win User

Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.

I have a set of Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headsets that works just fine in terms of mic quality
  5. dpaquinjr Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset mic monitoring

Soooo it's still not fixed, will it ever be? Thinking of maybe getting the Razer Kaira Pro as a replacement... I really wanted this be headset to work, it's a shame.
    time to drop these pieces of **** at a yard sale appšŸ˜”
  6. SpaceTerraMoto Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

It' not the headset per se but Microsoft's Xbox Wireless technology. I've had the same issue (pulse-like heavy distortion coming and going) since the first day I've started using this wireless protocol a year ago with a Stealth 700x and my Xbox One X. It persisted across the Xbox Wireless Headset (returned) on One X and Windows 10 using the Xbox Wireless Adapter, and later the Razer Kaira Pro. A month ago, a third device got added ļ¼ Xbox Series X, et voil here is the same old issue again using Stealth 700X and Kaira Pro.

After all I went through, I believe there's only one fix: avoid Xbox Wireless Protocol at all cost.

Now unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a wireless headset on the market that sounds good, has a decent mic and connects to Xbox and Windows using it's own proprietary protocol (not Xbox Wireless) while being able to add Bluetooth voice and audio to the mix.
Thema:

1. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat - Similar Threads - Razer Kaira Pro

2. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  3. How to fix razer kaira sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix razer kaira sound issues: turned my Razer kaira headset on today, and instead of making a sort of nice toned beep noise, it makes an unpleasant sort of bass boosted one, ive tried to change volume levels and stuff, any...
  4. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  5. Razer Kaira Pro Not Turning On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira Pro Not Turning On: Ok so Iā€™ve had this headset since back in October of 2021 and it was working fine until just about two weeks ago. As of now itā€™s not fully turning on, it turns on for about 1/2 a second with the...
  6. Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord: So, I bought a Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X, and connected it with an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use it with discord. For some reason, Discord is not picking up anything from...
  7. My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting: For that past 4 Days I haven't be able to connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one x. When I turn on my headset they keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. I already have tried hard...
  8. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset Audio Issues [Xbox Series S]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset Audio Issues [Xbox Series S]: I've recently purchased the Razer Kaira Pro wireless headset (for Xbox Series S) and have noticed recurring audio issues. During a game loading screen or when there is a lot happening on screen,...
  9. Razer Kaira Pro Headset volume greyed out. Using On Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kaira Pro Headset volume greyed out. Using On Series X.: [IMG] submitted by /u/aqshxo [link] [comments]
  10. Razer Kaira for xbox headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for xbox headset: Can someone help me update the firmware without a PC but on a chrome book? 064d5459-23b0-424b-a46a-2a6fc7de973e