Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

Discus and support Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I bought a Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X, and connected it with an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use it with discord. For some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir_Petros, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Sir_Petros
    Sir_Petros Guest

So, I bought a Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X, and connected it with an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use it with discord.

For some reason, Discord is not picking up anything from the mic, and it seems now that nothing other than the Razer software is picking up sound from the headset.

What do I do so I can use the headset with other apps? It doesn't have Bluetooth, only the option to connect with the Wireless Adapter.

:)

Sir_Petros, Feb 15, 2022
  2. EpicGamer5566 Win User

I am having the same issue, me and my friends were playing on a Prison server for Minecraft

and i couldnt get it to connect to discord at all
  3. Sir_Petros Win User

I found out what was wrong. When you connect the headset, press CTRL + R, this will refresh discord, and it will recognize your headset once discord reboots.

Can't really explain the why, just that it happens and it works.
  4. Saad Sharukh Win User

Built-In Xbox Wireless

I wanna know if I have to use an Xbox adapter to connect things like a razer kaiira or Xbox controller. because windows 11 has lots of Bluetooth issues and using headphones on Bluetooth has its own share of problems, like joining a discord using razer Kaira pro(Bluetooth) just lowers the audio quality by as switching to handsfree mode or smtg like that
  5. Dr Moe Dollaz Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Is there any solution to this until today? I‘ve got the same problem and got my razer kaira pro replaced, also checked with different controllers (x one s and x series x controller) and the problem still exists. The headsets packaging says „designed for xbox series x“ so I wouldn‘t expect these kind of problems. Any help is still appreciated.
  6. TresYoung Win User

How can I get my Razer Atrox to work on my Xbox One X

I can connect the Razer Atrox for Xbox One to my Xbox One X and navigate the menus but the Razer Atrox does not work with any games.
Thema:

1. Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord - Similar Threads - Razer Kaira Series

2. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...
  3. How to fix razer kaira sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix razer kaira sound issues: turned my Razer kaira headset on today, and instead of making a sort of nice toned beep noise, it makes an unpleasant sort of bass boosted one, ive tried to change volume levels and stuff, any...
  4. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  5. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join...
  6. Razer Kaira Pro Not Turning On

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira Pro Not Turning On: Ok so I’ve had this headset since back in October of 2021 and it was working fine until just about two weeks ago. As of now it’s not fully turning on, it turns on for about 1/2 a second with the...
  7. My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting: For that past 4 Days I haven't be able to connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one x. When I turn on my headset they keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. I already have tried hard...
  8. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset Audio Issues [Xbox Series S]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Headset Audio Issues [Xbox Series S]: I've recently purchased the Razer Kaira Pro wireless headset (for Xbox Series S) and have noticed recurring audio issues. During a game loading screen or when there is a lot happening on screen,...
  9. Razer Kaira Pro Headset volume greyed out. Using On Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Razer Kaira Pro Headset volume greyed out. Using On Series X.: [IMG] submitted by /u/aqshxo [link] [comments]
  10. Razer Kaira for xbox headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for xbox headset: Can someone help me update the firmware without a PC but on a chrome book? 064d5459-23b0-424b-a46a-2a6fc7de973e