ratteling inside one x now its overheating

Discus and support ratteling inside one x now its overheating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my one x was fine only played it a hand full of times as been playing other consoles although i had it since november. anyways i turnd it all off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertTurner9, Mar 31, 2019.

  1. ratteling inside one x now its overheating


    so my one x was fine only played it a hand full of times as been playing other consoles although i had it since november. anyways i turnd it all off went to put it back in the box and heard a rattling when i tilted the console back and forward so this worried
    me so i plugged the console back in and it started making a hissing noise and the fan keep spinning up and down constantly also the air coming from the back was red hot and smellet of melting plastic so now im gona return it to the store hopfully as they have
    a year warrenty for dammaged goods so when i get a replacment how do i keep all my dlc content and games to use on the replacment console

    :)
     
    RobertTurner9, Mar 31, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

    ratteling inside one x now its overheating

    Hey Guys and Gals,

    Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. As mentioned a few times above, sending the console in for repair would definitely be the way to go.

    Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

    questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

    Happy gaming!

    Felix

    Xbox forums support
  3. RobertTurner9 Win User

    ratteling inside one x now its overheating

    yeh it helps buddy but argos refuse to replace my xbox one x so i phoned xbox customor support for a repair i phoned 4 times keep geting through to people who dont really understand english told me they were sending me a lable to print of to send console
    in for repair next she tells me we need to sort out ur adress as its says the console is from canada but i bught it from a licenced high street retailer in the uk they clearly dont have a clue so what am i aupose to do
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    ratteling inside one x now its overheating

    Hey there Robert,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox One X overheating. In reference to your question, as long as you know your account credentials (email and passwords) all purchased content will be available under
    Games & Apps - Ready to install.

    For any device issues, I would recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance or visit the Device service and Repair
    site.

    Hope this helps.
  5. Atherza Win User

    ratteling inside one x now its overheating

    All DLC, Games, Subscriptions are linked to your account, you'll just need to sign in. :D
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

    ratteling inside one x now its overheating

    Personally, I probably wouldn't have turned it on after hearing the rattling. As for the melting plastic, I hope that the warranty does cover that.

    As for the dlc and games. Just sign into your new console with the account that you used to purchase any digital games and DLC and it will appear in your 'ready to install' section of 'my games and apps'
Thema:

ratteling inside one x now its overheating

Loading...
  1. ratteling inside one x now its overheating - Similar Threads - ratteling inside overheating

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...