Rareb replay. 360 versions of banjo kazooie games no longer playable

Discus and support Rareb replay. 360 versions of banjo kazooie games no longer playable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I recently had game pass for a year due to the deal for 3 months for £1. After my game pass ended and I went back to gold I can no longer play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crying Hail, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Crying Hail
    Crying Hail Guest

so I recently had game pass for a year due to the deal for 3 months for £1. After my game pass ended and I went back to gold I can no longer play the 360 versions of banjo kazooie games. Thy now ask for game pass. I contacted xbox. They told me to seek
    rare replay support but I can't find it anywhere. All I know is if I check in my library I can't find or redownload them. I have achievements for them in 2016 after buying rare replay in 2015. I can play the rare replay versions but I have save files and achievements
    to collect in the 360 versions. I know rare replay bundle comes with all the 360 versions of their games. I can play the rare replay versions and the 360 versions for kameo, perferct dark + zero, viva pinata games. I've checked the store bundle and it comes
    with the 360 versions. I deleted rare replay and redownloaded it and it didnt fix it. When I checked the website it states you should have them. I dont know if an update in the store or if game pass was the cause. So could any one link me rare replay support
    or a fix?

:)

Crying Hail, Oct 2, 2020
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  3. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

Beasts of Maravilla Island Questions

It kinda helps. Thanks! However, some games can detect data from others, a good example is Stop N Swap between the Xbox 360 versions of Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.
  4. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

they have a banjo kazooie 3 on the rare replay.
  5. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  6. DeathHell97 Win User

Rare replay xbox 360 games

Yes, I'm looking for them on xbox one.

I managed to install Rare replay, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Perfect Dark and Viva Piñata: Trouble in paradise, but the others didn't show up when I started the installation.
Thema:

1. Rareb replay. 360 versions of banjo kazooie games no longer playable - Similar Threads - Rareb replay 360

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11: all my 3 buttons are greyed out except the microphone how do i fix it??? i set all the gamedvr and enable values to 1 how do i fix ??/ help???? 3cff387d-5816-4be2-a3f5-476251b36caa
  4. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  5. I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to replay the Halo Infinite campaign and find the skulls and audio logs again. Is...: I enjoy the campaign so much, and I want to completely reset all data so I can find all the skulls and audio logs again. Is there a way this is possible? cc62f3d6-460f-410e-8b3d-4678eaa213f1
  6. The Replay button does not appear in the Xbox console companion app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Replay button does not appear in the Xbox console companion app!: I'm trying to replay the image of the console via the winows 10 xbox companion application, so far there have been no problems, but the replay button hasn't appeared for about 1 day, so I can't...
  7. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  8. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...
  9. Rare Replay DLC Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Question: Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and when I opened the Xbox 360 marketplace...
  10. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...