Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

Discus and support Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zippy0n, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Zippy0n
    Zippy0n Guest

Hi Guys,

Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says "Checking Network Status" and then tells me it cant connect and to try my connection, of which I have tried both wired and
    wireless.

Any ideas?

:)

Zippy0n, Apr 3, 2016
  2. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

Hey, terminsel! Sorry to see you're getting this error! Do you happen to have 2 copies of Perfect Dark on your console? One inside Rare Replay and then a standalone version?

Misses Quinzel, Apr 3, 2016
  3. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

Have you tried redownloading your Xbox 360 profile through your Xbox One? Launch the Guide (Menu and View buttons at the same time) while launching a backwards compatible title, and scroll down to Download Profile. Let me know how that turns out.

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Apr 3, 2016
  4. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

Hey Zippy0n,

Have you tried a factory reset but by keeping all games and apps installed? You can find that setting under System>Console Info and Updates.

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Apr 3, 2016
  5. Zippy0n
    Zippy0n Guest
    Thank you that worked!!!!!

Zippy0n, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

Hey, terminsel! Sorry to see you're getting this error! Do you happen to have 2 copies of Perfect Dark on your console? One inside Rare Replay and then a standalone version?
  7. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Have you tried redownloading your Xbox 360 profile through your Xbox One? Launch the Guide (Menu and View buttons at the same time) while launching a backwards compatible title, and scroll down to Download Profile. Let me know how that turns out.
  8. terminsel-55C33249-3 Win User

Just tried as you instructed with Banjo-Kazooie, profile redownloaded with no issues; but still getting error 80151906 on Perfect Dark

Thank you for the suggestion, however. Did not know I could do that.
  9. Zippy0n Win User

Thank you that worked!!!!!
  10. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Hey Zippy0n,

Have you tried a factory reset but by keeping all games and apps installed? You can find that setting under System>Console Info and Updates.

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live" - Similar Threads - Rare Replay Perfect

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  4. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  5. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...
  6. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]: Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?...
  7. perfect dark zero rare replay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect dark zero rare replay: this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title 93e67e4b-f65c-4e9c-97e3-f8059521e761
  8. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live: When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox one). I get error code 80151906, which the...
  9. Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating: When I start the games, they try to update, but immediately there is a message "There was problem with the update". Network connection is fine. I restarted the Xbox and tried it several times....
  10. Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer: I have been trying for months to get this stupid Rare Replay version of Perfect Dark to let me play couch co-op, and nothing is working. I've tried connecting various IDs, tried disconnecting the...