Rare Replay DLC Question

Discus and support Rare Replay DLC Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, Nov 7, 2022.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

Rare Replay DLC Question

Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and when I opened the Xbox 360 marketplace menu in the game, it shows the game as unpurchased and the DLC unpurchased. I have read online on other websites that these games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC, but all evidence points otherwise. Even the supposed contest winner vehicles are not included, and the Lost LOG challenges are not showing up in game. So, do any of these games include DLC or not?

:)

PlayerZero0, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rare Replay DLC Question

I remain at your disposal if you have further questions
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rare Replay DLC Question

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Playerzero0

I was trying to see if there is an official information about the DLCs , but I couldn't find if they're included on the Rare Replay collection in their official FAQ

https://www.rare.co.uk/news/rare-replay-faq

The best option in this case is ask this to them directly on Twitter or Facebook
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Rare replay question

Hi,

Even though these games are emulated Xbox 360 titles, your purchase is considered one game by the console and its license is for one game. Which is why when you search for these games individually on the Xbox 360, they will show as individual purchases and
    you would need to purchase them again individually. I hope that makes sense.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rare replay question

You would have to purchase the games again if you want to play them on the 360. Technically the games are just part of Rare Replay and not individually purchased games.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Question about Fallout 3 on ONe and DLC ?

I forgot Rare replay has all the DLC and gamer pics with the rare replay versions of backwards compatible titles. Borderlands was also tested with added DLC so it must be publisher choice. It is looking more plausible.
Thema:

Rare Replay DLC Question

1. Rare Replay DLC Question - Similar Threads - Rare Replay DLC

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  4. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  5. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...
  6. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...
  7. Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?: I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X. c3b6d578-37ea-4dbe-ae95-99c1d9fd0461
  8. Can't install some Rare Replay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install some Rare Replay games: I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital version doesn't seem to be detected...
  9. Rare Replay not working with Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay not working with Series S: Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the apps and downloads/library/games". What do i...
  10. Rare Replay - Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Missing game: I recently got an Xbox One S, and the same day bought Rare Replay digitally. Everything worked fine and tried a few games, but due to lack of space had to uninstall some. Now I see that Viva...