Rare Replay DLC Notice

Discus and support Rare Replay DLC Notice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, Dec 30, 2022.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

Rare Replay DLC Notice

I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I am posting it here. The question that is often posted is: Do any of the Xbox 360 games include any of the DLC? The answer is no. Not a single piece of DLC is included with any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have played through the Xbox 360 games, and I have not seen any of the DLC in game. Extra missions, vehicles, maps and costumes are all missing. So, if you want to play the games with the DLC, you will have to buy the games on the Xbox 360 and then buy the DLC there and play it on the Xbox 360 because clearly Rare did not bother to include any of the DLC in the Rare Replay collection.

:)

PlayerZero0, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Auswulf Win User

Question about Fallout 3 on ONe and DLC ?

I forgot Rare replay has all the DLC and gamer pics with the rare replay versions of backwards compatible titles. Borderlands was also tested with added DLC so it must be publisher choice. It is looking more plausible.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rare Replay DLC Question

I remain at your disposal if you have further questions
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rare Replay DLC Question

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Playerzero0

I was trying to see if there is an official information about the DLCs , but I couldn't find if they're included on the Rare Replay collection in their official FAQ

https://www.rare.co.uk/news/rare-replay-faq

The best option in this case is ask this to them directly on Twitter or Facebook
  5. TheAntiChristoO Win User

Xbox One Storage

No this is weird Mate. How full is your internal drive. two games I noticed it on were GTA 5 and rare replay
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Rare Replay

I have been thinking about getting this for the last week or so. I never played any of these games. The only games that seem to catch my eye is the Viva Pinata games. Anyways, for someone who hasn't played or heard of these games before, would this be worth
    the $30 to get it? 30 games for $30 sounds like a good deal to add more games to my little library. So is this worth it?
Thema:

Rare Replay DLC Notice

1. Rare Replay DLC Notice - Similar Threads - Rare Replay DLC

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  4. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  5. Rare Replay DLC Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Question: Do any of the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection include the DLC that was available for each game? I recently played Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and when I opened the Xbox 360 marketplace...
  6. How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do physical owners of Rare Replay for Xbox One get Goldeneye 007 added to their game?: Hello there, I hope I'm in the right place for this- I haven't made any discussions here in many years, so please forgive me if I've made a mistake! That said, if I am in the right place, then...
  7. Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still get Rare Replay for the Xbox 360?: I recently bought a used Xbox 360, can I still get Rare Replay on it? The Microsoft store versions are exclusive to Xbox One and Series S/X. c3b6d578-37ea-4dbe-ae95-99c1d9fd0461
  8. Can't install some Rare Replay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install some Rare Replay games: I've played the disk version of Rare Replay a few times, and recently I bought the digital version of Rare Replay while it was on sale, but the digital version doesn't seem to be detected...
  9. Rare Replay not working with Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay not working with Series S: Hi. Just bought an xbox series s and downloaded the rare replay. When i try to play perfect dark it says the "xbox360' title isn't installed, check the apps and downloads/library/games". What do i...
  10. Rare Replay - Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Missing game: I recently got an Xbox One S, and the same day bought Rare Replay digitally. Everything worked fine and tried a few games, but due to lack of space had to uninstall some. Now I see that Viva...