Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

Discus and support Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rarewarefan98, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to make my fan games but do I need your permission as well for free distribution I know how the Digital Millennium Copyright Act works so I asked permission before making my game it's currently just a thought and a Word Document I haven't even started pre production yet.

:)

Rarewarefan98, Nov 24, 2021
  2. BootstrapGolem Win User

Why The Xbox One Exclusive Will be Fable 4 or Crackdown 3

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

I'd even argue that it could be another Rare game, such as Conker 2 or Banjo-Kazooie 4(which was rumored to be revealed during E3.)

[/quote]

you need a banjo 3 before you can do 4
  3. Judge Win User

Pre-loaded game on Next-Box's HD/Bundled Games?

^^I think Rare would be good for that. Have it be like Mario Party except it has all of Rare's staple characters: Banjo, Kazooie, Conker, Pinatas, your avatar, ect
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

[quote user=""]

I'd even argue that it could be another Rare game, such as Conker 2 or Banjo-Kazooie 4(which was rumored to be revealed during E3.)

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

you said banjo-kazooie 4, but they only made 2 main games with banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie, along with a number of little spin-off games i never heard of . you'll need to go down a number in your banjo wish list.
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Inactive IP you'd like to see make a comback?

I'd love for Rare to go back and revisit some of their previous titles... Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Conker... imagine how amazing a platformer like Banjo could be... after seeing how great Super Mario Odyssey was, I think rare could kill it with a new
    Banjo game.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

you said banjo-kazooie 4, but they only made 2 main games with banjo-kazooie and banjo-tooie, along with a number of little spin-off games i never heard of . you'll need to go down a number in your banjo wish list.

[/quote]

There are three main games. Banjo-Kazooie 4 would be the next installment. Hate all you want, but Nuts & Bolts is a main game in the series and the third game in the series.
Thema:

Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

1. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need... - Similar Threads - Rare given okay

2. My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...: Xbox One s doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t connect 9/10 times however every other device connects to the network straightaway this has also happened on 3 different networks...
  3. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  4. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...
  5. Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement: Remember when the Xbox One was announced and you got an exclusive achievement for pre-ordering the console back in 2013? I am completely aware people might not even care at all about it but what...
  6. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  7. Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?

in XboX Insiders
    Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?: We all know that Party Animals has released today, and I still have the 3rd playtest from last week. Will I still be able to access it? If so, will my console go up in value if I keep it?...
  8. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  9. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  10. Rare Replay DLC Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay DLC Notice: I am posting this as I have seen dozens of people (including myself) ask the same question about the DLC for the Xbox 360 games in the Rare Replay collection. I have finally found the answer and I...