Rapture Gaming Community recruiting now!

Discus and support Rapture Gaming Community recruiting now! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rapture Gaming Community is looking for new or experienced players to join our 5300 strong community. We have dedicated platoons for the vast majority... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RYSEofCthulthu, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. Rapture Gaming Community recruiting now!


    Rapture Gaming Community is looking for new or experienced players to join our 5300 strong community.

    We have dedicated platoons for the vast majority of titles new and old, everything from Monster Hunter World and Overwatch, to Call of Duty WWII and BF1.

    We provide a stable, fair gaming and cheat free environment where everybody gets along and enjoys their favourite titles together and promote togetherness, teamwork and a friendly community.

    *- Requirements -*

    - Working Mic/headset

    - positive attitude

    - 17+ age

    We also have a military style ranking structure, giving you something to aim for. Add me on XBL (rG RYSE) or hit the link for more information: Rapture Gaming

    *Happy Gaming!*

    :)
     
    RYSEofCthulthu, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. rG SANTI
    rG SANTI Guest
    Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    rG is a great community. With awesome people. Best thing about it is that it's drama free, and everyone gets along. If you live for the game, this is where you want to be.
     
    rG SANTI, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    I've been with this community for a little while now just under a month i reckon and some of the guys here have to be the funniest and nicest and skilled people to play with.

    I'm currently trying to get a group of people from Europe or a similar time zone or any one in that case to come join us and play as the majority of the group at the moment are from the US or similar time zones.

    But the guys at Rapture Gaming have been trying their best to match me with players from similar time zones who i can play with

    I would highly recommend that you check these guys out. Even if it isn't for you and you decide to leave (which in my mid is silly) but this could be a gateway to meeting new friends and widening your gaming experience like no other
     
    The Hosenator, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Rapture Gaming Community recruiting now!

    We are still recruiting and have now opened support for Fortnite Battle Royale! Great games with a great community. Add me @ rG RYSE on XBL, or hit the link: Rapture Gaming
     
    RYSEofCthulthu, Feb 17, 2018
    #4
  5. Sippy McSlime Win User

    Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    A good clan comes with good leadership. I've been in Rapture for about a month now and I haven't 'seen leadership in any other clan be so active. These guys are great!

    Lots of contests going on, Games, Friendships and matchmaking.

    Tired of playing AI's or just hanging around alone? Look us up!
  6. rG Pantera WL Win User

    Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    Come check us out everyone.
  7. rG Pantera WL Win User

    Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    Happy to have you on the team bud.
  8. rG Pantera WL Win User

    Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    Looking for fun active member to join our great community.
  9. rG Pantera WL Win User

    Rapture Gaming Community is now recruiting!!!!!

    Come join in on the fun!!!
Thema:

Rapture Gaming Community recruiting now!

Loading...
  1. Rapture Gaming Community recruiting now! - Similar Threads - Rapture Gaming Community

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...