Rant About Disc Drive

Discus and support Rant About Disc Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The new driver design is trash, never before have i been so infuriated with a brand, probably because I've bought 2 consoles by now and they keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HK 90, May 13, 2021.

1. HK 90
    HK 90 Guest

Rant About Disc Drive

The new driver design is trash, never before have i been so infuriated with a brand, probably because I've bought 2 consoles by now and they keep having the same issues, My original S stopped ejecting/injecting, stealing my disc in the process, i got it back but that's besides the point, my new S has stopped reading xbox one discs, it still reads old discs to a degree, i still have to try multiple times sometimes to get it to work however. And, there is NOTHING wrong with the XB1 disc, saying this before i have some half brain telling me to cLeAn ThE dIsC, it pops the disc icon over the game frequently, it knows it's in the console Rant About Disc Drive :) and no i won't reset the console, because that doesn't fix every internal hardware issue like some of these idiots seem to think. I think we need to go back to the 360 disc drive design, because that was actually made with competence, i still have my 360 that i got many years ago and it reads like an english teacher, no issues ever, I should be able to say the same of the Xbox One, but time and time again I'm dissapointed by the downhill quality. And yea, I could move onto something else and stop using xbox because it's a piece of shid, but I'm not gonna do that, because i was here first, screw this stupid ahs design and whoever propagated it, gonna get a Series X next, and honestly if it has the same issues I'm trashing this brand, I bet playstations don't have this issue often

:)

HK 90, May 13, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Rant About Disc Drive

3. bstn617 Win User

Microsoft - Is this a joke?

The op is complaint about discs I think he does say Forza disc in his post and discs on PS4 install much faster then X1. Why are you guys all upset let him rant.

It does suck and 14gb updates suck too.
  4. theinaniloquent Win User

Multiple disc games

I don't mind them that much to be ranting about it on here. Like others have said, more discs = more content, so with that I should appreciate the fact.
  5. Logan Simpson Win User

Brand new NCAA Football 13 won't play

6. Noel Kriess Win User

Who will not be buying/renting mass effect 3?

My reason was ME2 was a letdown imo then i had a small rant about the disc changes.

-

Thx for the 1 star, when my opinion is the same as everyone elses be sure to mark-it 5 stars *sniggers*.
Thema:

Rant About Disc Drive

1. Rant About Disc Drive - Similar Threads - Rant Disc Drive

2. xbox one series s and games (rant warning)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one series s and games (rant warning): I purchased the series s console a couple of months ago. Generally really happy with it. Except for one area: I have an 8 TB hard drive attached to it, and of course, I can play the pre-X/S games...
  3. Rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rant: why is it when I set my pfp to something similar to someone else’s it’s a damn offense but when they do it, it’s not. The enforcement team is absolutely terrible and so is the system, like nobody...
  4. insider rant.. here goes nothing

in XboX Insiders
    insider rant.. here goes nothing: Whenever I go into the Xbox insider app I'm expecting that there's something for us to do but every time I go in there there's literally nothing except for the weekly pulse. And lately there has...
  5. Xbox recovery form rant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recovery form rant: I just have to get this off my chest and hope someone who works at microsoft somehow sees this. The Recovery form is USELESS in every way. First off all an ai sees your answers not a REAL human...
  6. Shipping Rant

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping Rant: I am so frustrated. I placed an order for my son for his birthday. It was a new Xbox wireless controller and headset. The items were to be shipped to a PO Box. At no time during the purchase did...
  7. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

in XboX Insiders
    No SX Game, App auto update Rant.: First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only...
  8. Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed

in XboX Insiders
    Polite rant for years old issue but it’s needed: Please fix the horrible dashboard/ notifications sounds whenever I open anything! Sounds like a bowl of Rice Krispies the way it snaps/ crackles and pops randomly across the dash, I’m not the only...
  9. A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE: I have tried my best to fix whatever is broken with ny game. Here's the thing. Back a month or so ago I had bought minecraft PE for me and my girlfriend to play during this pandemic as we are far...
  10. Launch of the Series X and S - AntiScalperBot Rant

in XboX Insiders
    Launch of the Series X and S - AntiScalperBot Rant: Let people with Microsoft account with 500 + Gamerscore order the console legitimately rather than losing out to bits everytime. The cap is low enough that players of your system actually gain an...