Randomly suspended for a 1 year old Looking for Group post

Discus and support Randomly suspended for a 1 year old Looking for Group post in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there, I received an email about 2 enforcement actions being placed on my account for a group post that I made over a year ago. The post was in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by COD SNIPER5, Dec 6, 2022.

1. COD SNIPER5
    COD SNIPER5 Guest

Hey there, I received an email about 2 enforcement actions being placed on my account for a group post that I made over a year ago. The post was in regards to Call of Duty and the game mode domination. I made a post saying "hardcore dom" to attract the players that would like to play half-life domination. I tried to appeal my case with the enforcement team and they think that I meant hardcore dom in a role play sexual way and they rejected my request. I guess they have never played call of duty but this whole thing came out of the blue as if someone scrolled to the bottom of my activity feed looking for something to report. I don't know what to do

:)

COD SNIPER5, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this COD

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

As your appeal has been denied right now the only option is wait until the suspension ends.
    And just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based on your latest activity.

You may want to check the enforcement action FAQ
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. COD SNIPER5 Win User

I am hoping that there is a way to fight this. This is something that shouldn't be an issue and I got the one enforcement agent that doesn't know call of duty lingo
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Right now the enforcement site is the only way to submit an appeal, sorry
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Suspended for posting a looking for group post on d2????

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you the reason.

You would need to log on to the enforcement site HERE for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  6. WackyBoXedU Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I’m having the exact same issue I’ve made the same exact looking for group post over and over for over a year and never got suspended but suddenly those posts I’ve made months to even a year ago or now getting me suspended. I have two active suspensions now which are lasting 48 hours the posts are not against TOS someone please help.
Thema:

1. Randomly suspended for a 1 year old Looking for Group post - Similar Threads - Randomly suspended old

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  5. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. Random Unstable Wireless Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Unstable Wireless Connection.: My wireless wifi connection has become unstable from nowhere despite nothing moving and powercycling, reconnecting, and restarting my router and console have not changed anything. This is on an...
  9. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  10. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5