Randomly Perma Banned

Discus and support Randomly Perma Banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i randomly got perma banned on halo reach for no reason i could understand that if your modding but i dont mod. I enjoy playing assassinations thats... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HauntedxAngel, Apr 5, 2014.

  1. Randomly Perma Banned


    i randomly got perma banned on halo reach for no reason i could understand that if your modding but i dont mod. I enjoy playing assassinations thats basically all i play. But i joined one that had a crazy amount of mods that i had never seen before could
    you get banned for being in the lobby?

    :)
     
    HauntedxAngel, Apr 5, 2014
    #1
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Explain like I'm 5: What are the differences between sharing games on xbox 1 and ps4

    Doesnt Sony Perma Ban you for this?
     
    SPITFIRE-SIX, Apr 5, 2014
    #2
  3. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Free xbox live trial plz

    Make one more of these threads, and you will be perma banned for spam.
     
    XeroSyphon, Apr 5, 2014
    #3
  4. Nytron 117
    Nytron 117 Guest

    Randomly Perma Banned

    I'm not a big fan of mods, and plus if you can get banned just for being in a modded lobby, that makes me want to play them even less.
     
    Nytron 117, Apr 6, 2014
    #4
  5. Nytron 117 Win User

    Randomly Perma Banned

    I'm not a big fan of mods, and plus if you can get banned just for being in a modded lobby, that makes me want to play them even less.
  6. Poofius Win User

    The picture thread....

    That is perma-ban material right there. Haha! Seriously though, perma-ban.
  7. NathanielLarson Win User

    Repeal Perma-Ban

    I believe that perma ban means perma ban. no going back. it's permanent.
  8. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

    Hi,

    The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
  9. ShockedSinger48 Win User

    Everybody who is banned read this

    Also what's stopping people from thinking that XBLET do banned people randomly for no reason and looks like they are extorting people to buy back there false banned account.

    MS should stand 100% at all times with the ET and there perma banned process with documentation at all times. Its there dignity at stake should trouble makers allows to just simply buy there account back.
Thema:

Randomly Perma Banned

Loading...
  1. Randomly Perma Banned - Similar Threads - Randomly Perma Banned

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Random Perma-Suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  10. Random Perma-Suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...