Randomly lost over 6,000 gamerscore

Discus and support Randomly lost over 6,000 gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I randomly lost over 6,000 gamerscore it shows 0 gamerscore for over 5 of my games but when I select the game it shows I have gamerscore for those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Project Reds, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest

I randomly lost over 6,000 gamerscore it shows 0 gamerscore for over 5 of my games but when I select the game it shows I have gamerscore for those games

:)

Project Reds, Sep 17, 2017
  2. My gamerscore is lagged!!

my gamerscore should be 6,000 but its at 110???

Communism Rise, Sep 17, 2017
  3. Lost Gamerscore Overnight

I have lost about 6,000 Gamerscore overnight. Yesterday, it was at 79,802 and today it is at 73,382. The last achievements I got were for Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign. Also yesterday, I got achievements for Gears of War Judgement. Any ideas why this is
    happening? I see a similar issue in the forums from over a year ago that says it is resolved but... maybe it isn't?

Ocarina of Tom, Sep 17, 2017
  4. Prometheus B
    Prometheus B Guest

Hello there.

Has the total gamerscore been affected or you only see less gamerscore in each game?. If the total has been affected I recommend you to wait a few days, it happened to me as well and time fixed that problem. You can full reset your console just in case. Also,
    did you check this in every way possible? (xbox, xbox web, xbox app and trueachievements). Sometimes in the list of games the gamerscore shows 0g even if it is not really affecting you, like if it was not able to load properly.

Greetings.

Prometheus B, Sep 17, 2017
  5. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest
    it's total gamerscore and I just checked all those shows the same issue too I'll wait a few days and see if it fixes thanks.

Project Reds, Sep 17, 2017
  6. Prometheus B
    Prometheus B Guest
    Good! I hope you recover your gamerscore. Just to add some info, here is a post of someone that happened the same

About 12,300 gamerscore disappeared

Just to make sure, have you been playing offline? That could be part of the problem

If after some time the problem stills exist, contact support so they can tell you if there is a problem they can fix.

Greetings! Randomly lost over 6,000 gamerscore :D

Prometheus B, Sep 17, 2017
  7. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest
    I've never played offline and contacted last night said I needed to re earn if I don't get back which I don't think is even possible they are still unlocked just show nothing is unlocked until I select the games that have 0 gamerscore then it shows each
    achievement I unlocked and the day I unlocked them.

Project Reds, Sep 18, 2017
  8. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest

I just looked on my true achievements gamerscore shows 60,427 instead of the 54,394 on that.

9. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest
    Nevermind Trueachievements just went down to 54,394 too.

10. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    In that case you should double check your enforcement history by logging in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and clicking the hammer icon to see if there was an action on your account.

onyxishere, Sep 18, 2017
  11. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest
    Just checked don't got any.

12. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest
    also haven't cheated for any of my achievements I've earned or anything spent hours to get a bunch of them the witcher 3 being one of them spent 13 days 16 hours 33 mins on that game so far barely was at 45% completion still says I unlocked and the day I
    unlocked on Xbox games so if I even wanted to I couldn't re earn them since they are unlocked but don't say they are when I select gaming the games show 0 for everything but I go over a game and select it to view stats it says they are all unlocked and the
    day I unlock them

13. Project Reds
    Project Reds Guest

It just fixed itself back to 60,517 gamerscore thanks guys.

14. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Glad to hear it fixed itself. Checking enforcement is just a formality to make sure. The next step would have been deleting your account then redownloading it.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  15. Project Reds Win User

I just looked on my true achievements gamerscore shows 60,427 instead of the 54,394 on that.
  16. Prometheus B Win User

Good! I hope you recover your gamerscore. Just to add some info, here is a post of someone that happened the same

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=709372

Just to make sure, have you been playing offline? That could be part of the problem

If after some time the problem stills exist, contact support so they can tell you if there is a problem they can fix.

Greetings! :D
  17. onyxishere Win User

Glad to hear it fixed itself. Checking enforcement is just a formality to make sure. The next step would have been deleting your account then redownloading it.
  18. Project Reds Win User

I've never played offline and contacted last night said I needed to re earn if I don't get back which I don't think is even possible they are still unlocked just show nothing is unlocked until I select the games that have 0 gamerscore then it shows each
    achievement I unlocked and the day I unlocked them.
  19. onyxishere Win User

In that case you should double check your enforcement history by logging in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and clicking the hammer icon to see if there was an action on your account.
Thema:

1. Randomly lost over 6,000 gamerscore - Similar Threads - Randomly lost 000

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. Random Unstable Wireless Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Unstable Wireless Connection.: My wireless wifi connection has become unstable from nowhere despite nothing moving and powercycling, reconnecting, and restarting my router and console have not changed anything. This is on an...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  9. My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.: I just logged on, joined a server, and I realized all my stuff was missing. So I did some testing and I realized my UUID was different. Is there a way I can change it back? I lost all my stuff :(....
  10. Random Connection lost to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Connection lost to Xbox Live: Whenever I power my console on to play games, it starts off normal, however at random points in time anywhere from 5 minutes after I sign in to multiple hours after, it just loses connection to...