Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

Discus and support Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oksoundslike, Jan 29, 2021.

1. oksoundslike
    oksoundslike Guest

so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the post button a few more times then all of a sudden I'm banned for two days? I didn't even receive a message from xbox live

:)

oksoundslike, Jan 29, 2021
  2. oksoundslike Win User

bruh the entire lfgs are people buying items
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review. Offering to buy/sell anything through LFG posts (in-game or otherwise) is not allowed. LFG posts are only for looking to find others to play with.
  4. Smwutches Win User

bruh the entire lfgs are people buying items
    It doesn't mean they're allowed. It just means they haven't been caught yet.
  5. oksoundslike Win User

the thing is i wasn't even able to make the post before getting banned
  6. ColtonBrown3 Win User

Com banned for 2 weeks.

So i called my friend a jerk and i got com banned for 2 weeks!!
    If you got communication banned for an xbox message then that means your friend reported your message.
Thema:

1. Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox - Similar Threads - Randomly got com

2. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  3. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  4. My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My UUID randomly got reset, now I lost all my stuff in all my servers.: I just logged on, joined a server, and I realized all my stuff was missing. So I did some testing and I realized my UUID was different. Is there a way I can change it back? I lost all my stuff :(....
  5. Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help my microsoft account go hacked and the email got changed in [random numbers]@mcmfa.email: I found out that my account email got changed in this and also my password, I also lost my minecraft account, I don’t have an outlook account nor a xbox so to compile the form I only used every...
  6. Got hit by a random 4 day suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hit by a random 4 day suspension?: How is this community standard system so easily abused? Guy makes anti Semitic remarks on call of duty voice, I tell him to knock it off, I send him a text over Xbox saying, direct translation...
  7. My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account randomly got deleted (I didn't do it): My Microsoft account was just gone one day and I cant log into it it made me make a new one with the same email and I didn't realise can anyone help me with this because I lost my Minecraft...
  8. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open it a new error code, how do i fix this? I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop...
  9. Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify is giving random error messages, ive looked them up got nothing, every time i open...: I can play music in background but i cant open the app itll pop up with a error cod gives a new one each time im confused if theres a solution please tell 713fd886-c3f3-4231-a8c3-fb301410de53
  10. Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games with gold feel like they just got a bunch of random games that noyone liked and...: Xbox's games with Gold seems to be so trash that it makes me want to switch to Playstation© instead. They should really listen to the community "properly" not just say "yeah were listening" then...