Randomly comm banned

Discus and support Randomly comm banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, 2 accounts of mine have Been randomly banned in the space of 2-4 hours... 0cf13fff-61af-4613-96f6-fa7ed02dbe99 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingLorrd, Nov 15, 2019.

  1. KingLorrd
    KingLorrd Guest

    Randomly comm banned


    Hello, 2 accounts of mine have Been randomly banned in the space of 2-4 hours...

    :)
     
    KingLorrd, Nov 15, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

    Randomly comm banned

    Hey
    KingLorrd
    ,

    Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

    Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

    questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

    Happy gaming!

    Felix

    Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Randomly comm banned

    Hey KingLorrd

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently informing us of suspensions on two of you accounts.

    We here on the Xbox Forums do not have the necessary tools to effectively assist you on this matter.

    Instead we recommend that you visit the
    Enforcement website
    and visit the How do I section to find out more info about your suspension.

    I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. Greeniekilla420 Win User

    Got comm banned for something I already served

    Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  5. Grim143 Win User

    Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

    I didn't get comms banned.
  6. DJANGOYAFACE Win User

    "You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT COMM BANS ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE? I CAN'T EVEN START A PARTY WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT IF MY COMM BANNED ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN.

    ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Thema:

Randomly comm banned

Loading...
  1. Randomly comm banned - Similar Threads - Randomly comm banned

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Random Comm ban out of the blue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Comm ban out of the blue?: I received a communication ban today while in an Xbox live party, I only talk to these 4 people so how was I banned for not talking to anyone? When I contacted support I was told "At least it's...