Randomly banned on Xbox permanently for no reason and console bannedoff live for no reason too

Discus and support Randomly banned on Xbox permanently for no reason and console bannedoff live for no reason too in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my account was recently hacked, and I’ve just recently managed to get it back when I logged in yesterday and it said that my account has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yuri cheo, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Yuri cheo
    Yuri cheo Guest

Randomly banned on Xbox permanently for no reason and console bannedoff live for no reason too

Hi everyone, my account was recently hacked, and I’ve just recently managed to get it back when I logged in yesterday and it said that my account has been communication banned for three days. I was a little bit confused, but didn’t know what to do. I figured I just wait out the three days that same night randomly. I get an email from Xbox saying my account is permanently been banned I am very perplex and have absolutely no idea what this would happen.. I was very disappointed as I’ve spent lots of money on my Xbox and lots of money on games. I also have lots of friends that I will not be able to talk to you anymore for no reason I was just starting to feel better about this but I got it login on a new account and my whole Xbox has been banned banned off of live and banned off of any online gaming. This is just unacceptable. I spent $300 on this Xbox and many other Xbox is how can Microsoft just deactivate my Xbox and expect me to be fine with that for no apparent reason.

:)

Yuri cheo, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Yuri, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

this console is banned from xbox live

Unfortunately, the ban is permanent. Here is the console ban information taken from the Xbox Support page:

Console bans

Xbox consoles may be permanently prevented from connecting to Xbox Live for one or more violations of the Xbox Live Terms of Use. Consoles can be banned from Xbox Live for several reasons including, but not
    limited to, the following reasons:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
    • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox Live accounts, or perform other fraudulent activities.
    • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.
    Customer Support for Xbox Live cannot undo an Xbox Live suspension for a console. Xbox Live console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox Live accounts as well.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

LOCKED: Console Ban For Violations Of Terms Of Use.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

[mod removed] console ban

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

LOCKED: Help Needed ASAP!

Thema:

1. Randomly banned on Xbox permanently for no reason and console bannedoff live for no reason too - Similar Threads - Randomly banned permanently

2. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  3. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  4. MASS SPAMMED GRIEFED BY A RANDOM LOSER ONLINE BUT NOW IM BANNED?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MASS SPAMMED GRIEFED BY A RANDOM LOSER ONLINE BUT NOW IM BANNED?!?!?!: I am new to Xbox only having the console for two months. I was playing online and beat some random guy badly who then started mass spamming me with game invites, messages, party invites, friend...
  5. Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago: So last night I was in a party, and I get kicked from the party. At first, I thought it was my Internet, and then I log back in. It says that it expired on 10/21/24, but I thought it expired on...
  6. Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit: Hello, recently I was banned on Xbox for absolutely no reason, now my account I’ve owned for 5 years and spent thousands of dollars on is completely gone. I did some research on the internet and...
  7. Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?: I was just sitting there staring at my Fifa team and got a notification from Xbox saying my account was suspended for 2 weeks. It is not showing any information on what for or any way to contact...
  8. i came back from dinner to a random console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    i came back from dinner to a random console ban: yesterday i had come back from dinner and was about to play with a group of friends that i usually always play with only to see that my Xbox series s has been perm banned after 2 years with no...
  9. random permanent ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    random permanent ban: hello please help me i got a random permanent ban for no reason, the enforcment team can't be reached, the xbox love support is blocked,im stuck with a random permanent ban...
  10. Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity): hillo i woke up this morning trying to get in a game in my weekend suprised by this unfortunate random bot ban, reason as it says profile picture, im blocked from contacting support i did opened a...