Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity)

Discus and support Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hillo i woke up this morning trying to get in a game in my weekend suprised by this unfortunate random bot ban, reason as it says profile picture, im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity)

hillo i woke up this morning trying to get in a game in my weekend suprised by this unfortunate random bot ban, reason as it says profile picture, im blocked from contacting support i did opened a review on enforcment act but seems its not helping, the profile picture is a man wearing decent cloths behind him my country's flag theres no nudity no insult i had it for 4 years its a fun picture made my main hero from the game (for honor) photoshopped in a real mans cloths its cool its funny its kids friendly why would i get banned PERMANENTLY! AFTER 4 YEARS?!?!!, I think the real reason is i dominted a lot yesterday and reached top 200 world wide on highest rank on naraka blade point and someone probably don't have the sport of taking a loss and reported me and i got a random bot act, thats the only way i could think of how this may coused it to happen, help me Asap!!!!

:)

oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

The Xbox Live system does not have bots that can issue bans just because you were reported. That's not how it has ever worked on Live. To receive a ban you need to break the Xbox Live Terms of Use.

The only 'bots' (for lack of a better word) that can invoke suspensions are the partly automated word and profanity filters. I picture violation would have to be reviewed by a real person. Simply reporting someone won't bring about a ban, permanent or otherwise.
  3. Skittle Hooves Win User

Exporting Custom Gamerpic

can you get banned for having personal nudity pics i have friends on the xbox with nudity pic as a personal pic
  4. Tragic Lowlo Win User

ban appeal for permanent banned account of mine.

I was banned for nudity in my gamer pic but it didn't have any
  5. Spazpol Win User

Account Ban

I just want to know why account was ban for nudity/sexual content in a gamer pic when there was no nudity or sexual content, I know this because I saw these pics. It seems to me the person who ban the account and reviewed the ban is using his/her
    own opinion.
    Any enforcement related issues you would have to open a case with that team. That can be accessed here
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Trapzei Is Dead Win User

Account Suspension

Well I don't know what I did wrong and that website is nothing but nonsense just so you can't give your reply back to them once they make their decision. I literally didn't do anything and yet they won't say what I did that was part of the sexual and nudity content permanent ban. All I know is that I'm not doing of 5 years of hard work all over again for something I didn't do, like this is ridiculous. I'm just very confused on what I did, maybe someone was on my account and did something related to that but I checked my messages before I was banned for some random reason and there was nothing sexual or nudity related there.
Thema:

1. Random xbox live ban (permanent) reason profile pic (nudity) - Similar Threads - Random live ban

2. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  3. Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2: I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while playing Call of Duty BO2. It will say is signed in, and then randomly in the middle of a game i get signed out of Xbox Live. I have checked my internet...
  4. my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?: my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that? 6710bef9-d97d-421a-b8c2-d7859fdeffe7
  5. xbox live random disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random disconnects: hi , i play on the xbox (xbox one, xbox one x, series x) from 2014 to jan. 2021 without any problem , since january 2021 i get very random disconnects from xbox Live when playing GTA online , i...
  6. Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S?: I keep randomly getting disconnected from Xbox Live for a few seconds then it reconnects me but will then keep repeating the issue for like 10-15 minutes then it may go for an hour or so without...
  7. Xbox Live disconnects for a few seconds at random

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live disconnects for a few seconds at random: I'm sick and tired of xbox live disconnectingat the worst times. I'll be in a sell mission in RDR2 and all of a sudden, when I'm about to get to the sell location, I get kicked from the party and...
  8. Xbox live random disconnects when in online matches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live random disconnects when in online matches: This happens every 10 - 25 minutes and it is getting ridiculous like i'm playing a fortnite game and its all going fine. Me being a pro player i usually am in a tournament and with a lot of...
  9. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  10. Random xbox live cutouts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random xbox live cutouts?: Ive been playing Monster hunter world and ill be playing with buddies and randomly i get booted from the game and my party and it says connection to xbox live has been lost and i check my menu tab...