Random withdrawals from Xbox

Discus and support Random withdrawals from Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; None of my billing information is on the xbox. I completely removed my wallet from the xbox and there is nothing about my card on the console anymore,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nidaldanial, Jan 21, 2019.

  1. nidaldanial
    nidaldanial Guest

    Random withdrawals from Xbox


    None of my billing information is on the xbox. I completely removed my wallet from the xbox and there is nothing about my card on the console anymore, and this was 5 months ago.

    Here is the problem, I keep losing $13.55 from my account every single month and it doesn't let me know why. My account is not subscribed to anything. I don't have office, I don't buy xbox games, and my xbox live is off a prepaid xbox subscription card.
    So why do I keep losing around $14 monthly from xbox? I don't want to be losing $168 every year for no reason.

    :)
     
    nidaldanial, Jan 21, 2019
    #1
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Random withdrawals from Xbox

  3. nidaldanial Win User

    Random withdrawals from Xbox

    What would their number be?
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

    Random withdrawals from Xbox

  5. Smwutches Win User

    Random withdrawals from Xbox

  6. Saeleth Win User

    Random withdrawals from Xbox

    If you.contact MS Billing Support I believe they should be able to help you pinpoint what the charge is for.
Thema:

Random withdrawals from Xbox

Loading...
  1. Random withdrawals from Xbox - Similar Threads - Random withdrawals

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before

    in XboX Insiders
    Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been...