Random transactions

Discus and support Random transactions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi $16 were missing from my account the transaction says Ultimate 1M via Microsoft i havent touched my Microsoft account in months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xmastertheboss1, Apr 24, 2023.

  1. Random transactions


    Hi $16 were missing from my account the transaction says Ultimate 1M via Microsoft i havent touched my Microsoft account in months

    :)
     
    xmastertheboss1, Apr 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Random transactions

    Do you have an Xbox console or PC in your household?

    Did you previously subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Random transactions

    Can you please check on your Xbox console itself? Please sign in on the accounts that you own from there and then follow the steps below:

    "Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order history".
  4. xmastertheboss1 Win User

    Random transactions

    Ive got a pc and an xbox and haven’t purchased anything game passes in the last 3 months i check on different accounts aswell
  5. xmastertheboss1 Win User

    Random transactions

    I have checked their isnt any recent transactions
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Random transactions

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    This can be from a recurring subscription. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders using all Microsoft accounts to locate the transaction.
Thema:

Random transactions

Loading...
  1. Random transactions - Similar Threads - Random transactions

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before

    in XboX Insiders
    Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been...