??? Random suspension

Discus and support ??? Random suspension in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have sent a single message or anything in 2 weeks and somehow got a random 3day com ban this morning. fdad7f0e-f2db-4870-9ccc-4b220df805c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Senuh, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Senuh
    Senuh Guest

    ??? Random suspension


    I have sent a single message or anything in 2 weeks and somehow got a random 3day com ban this morning.

    :)
     
    Senuh, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Random Suspension

    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Random Suspension!

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Random Account Suspensions

    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Random False Suspension

    In the app under settings choose "Give feedback" and there's an option to report a problem.
  6. LeftwardLeif Win User

    Random False Suspension

    That's a pretty serious glitch then that could surely cause someone stress. I'd think they'd want to fix that. It almost implies you're waiting on the banhammer to fall the way it behaves like that with that message yet everything is fine and you can't appeal something not there yet of course. I'm willing to file a bug report if there's a place for that with screenshots even if that would be useful.
Thema:

??? Random suspension

Loading...
  1. ??? Random suspension - Similar Threads - Random suspension

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  5. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  6. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  7. Random suspension while playing all day. Is this a mistake?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Random suspension while playing all day. Is this a mistake?: So around 10:27pm on April 3rd I received a notification and email from Xbox that my account had been suspended. Super confused I quickly went to the website to see what this was about. When I got...
  8. Random Perma-Suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  9. Random Perma-Suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  10. Got hit by a random 4 day suspension?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hit by a random 4 day suspension?: How is this community standard system so easily abused? Guy makes anti Semitic remarks on call of duty voice, I tell him to knock it off, I send him a text over Xbox saying, direct translation...