Random suspension on xbox

Discus and support Random suspension on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Attached are screenshots of enforcement action Nothing offensive no breach of terms of service 2 day suspension anyone had similar? Any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xI Mallen, Nov 28, 2022.

1. xI Mallen
    xI Mallen Guest

Attached are screenshots of enforcement action

Nothing offensive

no breach of terms of service

2 day suspension

anyone had similar?

Any way to overturn? (No option to have it reviewed in the website)

Will this permanently effect my account?

Most ridiculous suspension I've ever seen

Random suspension on xbox [​IMG]

Random suspension on xbox [​IMG]

:)

xI Mallen, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

As far as I know there is no compensation
    But you can try asking this to Microsoft support

This is just a guess, but reading your description it seems that you want to trade or give a service inside a game.
    Keep in mind that LFG post are intended just to search and play with other people
    Any kind of service, transfer, trade or similar is not allowed
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

As I said, this is just my guess
    Here we can only guess, no one can give you the exact reason

No one from the enforcement team view the community forums and they can’t be contacted outside the appealing system in the enforcement website
  4. xI Mallen Win User

You can clearly see me and a friend are looking for a 3rd to play with / carry in a game

No mention of trading or any kind of exchange, we had an empty slot and were capable of clearing with 2, so looked for a 3rd to fill the space with no expectation of them to perform

This is absolutely ludicrous to receive a suspension for offering to carry somebody in a game

This automated reporting system is clearly being abused and needs reviewing

"Free carries" implies we are looking for somebody to fill an empty slot in a group

Not offering a service in exchange for anything
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox random suspension

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Big

You can appeal to this restriction in your account using this site: (if eligible)
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    There you can view your enforcement history and appeal

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Please note that no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with enforcement actions
  6. RenStoneGaming Win User

Xbox random suspension

Hello BIG MIKE2,

I want to start off by saying that I have experienced something similar and can give guidance. In my case, it was an old comment on a game post that was from almost a year prior (amazing how long it took), and it unexpectedly led to an Xbox suspension. Anyway, it surprised me and I was worried about what was to come. But, what helped me early on in the experience was finding out the WHY I was receiving enforcement. If you have not checked yet or would like to know more about your suspension you can go here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

You can also apply for an appeal in most cases through the link. As for the outcomes of the enforcement, I can say that if this is your first, second, third, or even fourth suspension, you should be fine. Just roll with it and be cautious.
Thema:

1. Random suspension on xbox - Similar Threads - Random suspension

2. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  3. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  4. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  5. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  6. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  7. My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller keeps randomly pressing buttons: Whenever I tried to use it on Xbox app (PC Version), the game controller goes nuts by rapidly switching between keyboard mapping and controller mapping. When I test it on Xbox Accessories App, I...
  8. Random Perma-Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  9. Random Perma-Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  10. Got hit by a random 4 day suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got hit by a random 4 day suspension?: How is this community standard system so easily abused? Guy makes anti Semitic remarks on call of duty voice, I tell him to knock it off, I send him a text over Xbox saying, direct translation...