Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

Discus and support Random sudden shutdowns from the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd been playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and during gameplay I'd captured a clip. After exiting to the main menu, then returning to the dash I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 30, 2020.

  1. Random sudden shutdowns from the guide


    I'd been playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and during gameplay I'd captured a clip. After exiting to the main menu, then returning to the dash I opened recent captures to check the clip.

    As soon as I did so the screen froze and my power light flashesd twice in quick succession, then paused, then twice, then paused. After a third set of two pulses the console turned off and could only be powered on from the power button.

    I've seen the power light blink before a crash, but never two quick flashes then a pause. Also the flashes seemed super bright. Brighter than the normal power light level.

    Reported from console.

    XB1X Scorpio Ed. on Skip Ahead Alpha

    Note: Opening the clip after reboot didn't cause a crash, and worked just fine.

    submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Cindy-West Win User

    Random shutdowns

    I'm having the same problem. If they don't fix it, I'm just removing the whole app off my computer.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Xbox one x crashes after 30min of gameplay

    Check the ventilation holes on the sides of the console for dust accumulation and clean each one. I vacuum clean mine when the console is disconnected from power.

    Sudden shutdown indicates overheating.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Call of Duty shutting off my xbox

    Check the ventilation holes for dust accumulation and clean them.

    Sudden shutdown of the console and/or prolonged fan noise indicates an overheating issue.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    My xbox is crazy

    Hey there Sw3G0dsssill4,

    Sorry to hear about the random shutdown issues, let's have you take a look at
    this guide
    and see if it helps out with this problem.

    Let us know!
  6. Henry_4 Win User

    Game crash

    The sudden shutdown of the console may be due to the game? because I tried to keep the console on and it didn't turn off. I await an answer and thanks again
Thema:

Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

Loading...
  1. Random sudden shutdowns from the guide - Similar Threads - Random sudden shutdowns

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  8. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  9. Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha

    in XboX Insiders
    Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha: This morning I've had 2x random shutdowns on games that I have played hours of without issue; Slime Rancher Journey to the Savage Planet The Xbox is in the same position it's been in for years,...
  10. Random & Sudden Major Lag Across All Games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Random & Sudden Major Lag Across All Games: Hello everyone. I'm completely new here, this is my first post! I have Comcast Xfinity Internet with a the Technicolor TC8305C gateway they issued me. I replaced it with a brand new one of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox sudden shutdowns