Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

Discus and support Random sudden shutdowns from the guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd been playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and during gameplay I'd captured a clip. After exiting to the main menu, then returning to the dash I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

I'd been playing Ori & the Will of the Wisps and during gameplay I'd captured a clip. After exiting to the main menu, then returning to the dash I opened recent captures to check the clip.

As soon as I did so the screen froze and my power light flashesd twice in quick succession, then paused, then twice, then paused. After a third set of two pulses the console turned off and could only be powered on from the power button.

I've seen the power light blink before a crash, but never two quick flashes then a pause. Also the flashes seemed super bright. Brighter than the normal power light level.

Reported from console.

XB1X Scorpio Ed. on Skip Ahead Alpha

Note: Opening the clip after reboot didn't cause a crash, and worked just fine.

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Cindy-West Win User

Random shutdowns

I'm having the same problem. If they don't fix it, I'm just removing the whole app off my computer.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x crashes after 30min of gameplay

Check the ventilation holes on the sides of the console for dust accumulation and clean each one. I vacuum clean mine when the console is disconnected from power.

Sudden shutdown indicates overheating.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Call of Duty shutting off my xbox

Check the ventilation holes for dust accumulation and clean them.

Sudden shutdown of the console and/or prolonged fan noise indicates an overheating issue.
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

My xbox is crazy

Hey there Sw3G0dsssill4,

Sorry to hear about the random shutdown issues, let's have you take a look at
    this guide
    and see if it helps out with this problem.

Let us know!
  6. Henry_4 Win User

Game crash

The sudden shutdown of the console may be due to the game? because I tried to keep the console on and it didn't turn off. I await an answer and thanks again
Thema:

Random sudden shutdowns from the guide

1. Random sudden shutdowns from the guide - Similar Threads - Random sudden shutdowns

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  8. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  9. Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Random Sudden Shutdowns on Skip Ahead Alpha: This morning I've had 2x random shutdowns on games that I have played hours of without issue; Slime Rancher Journey to the Savage Planet The Xbox is in the same position it's been in for years,...
  10. Random & Sudden Major Lag Across All Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random & Sudden Major Lag Across All Games: Hello everyone. I'm completely new here, this is my first post! I have Comcast Xfinity Internet with a the Technicolor TC8305C gateway they issued me. I replaced it with a brand new one of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox sudden shutdowns