random store download virus?

Discus and support random store download virus? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my console has been acting glichy and I've noticed a dl when I go to the store but there's nothing.in my queue. 4b92b133-02d0-48a1-92b9-a8955350c85a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlaseHorizon497, Oct 15, 2017.

1. random store download virus?

my console has been acting glichy and I've noticed a dl when I go to the store but there's nothing.in my queue.

:)

BlaseHorizon497, Oct 15, 2017
  2. Random downloads

I Got A Free Copy Or The Evil Within Without My License Sharing Buddy Or Me Buying It, I Bought The Xbox One New 11 Months Ago.

Bread Rapture, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Random downloads

Okay cool! I would have to be signed in on multiple console in order for him and I to keep playing. Gotchya!

MaximumExtreme, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey BlaseHorizon497! What kind of glitches are you running in to? If possible, post up screenshots of what you're seeing so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey BlaseHorizon497! What kind of glitches are you running in to? If possible, post up screenshots of what you're seeing so we can take a look. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. XTight N FirmX Win User

Random Downloads

Oh yeah those are the ones. Wow im dumb. Thanks for answering.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Random downloads

No. You don't have to be signed into multiple consoles. You can't be signed into multiple consoles. Since his console would be set as your Home console, he can play whether you're signed in or not.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Random downloads

Yes, he can. If you set his console as your Home console, he will still be able to play your content while you're playing on another console. But you would have to be signed in in order to play your content on any other console except his.
  9. GrimGeordie Win User

Random downloads

Ok so if that's the case why did it happen to my mate who bought the day one edition and nobody else has touched it? We have also established that it was a new gold member he was playing with the night before he was playing with and whatever they installed
    on their xbox got transferred to his Xbox for download too. So how do I set this up as a ring with my friends so we all buy a game and share it amongst us all?
Thema:

1. random store download virus? - Similar Threads - random store download

2. Persona 4 Crashing Randomly During the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Crashing Randomly During the Game: I've had a problem with playing Persona 4 Golden on my PC. The error usually occurs between loading different worlds/parts of the game. I've checked to make sure my drivers were updated,...
  3. My Xbox Controller Series 2 just started disconnecting from my Xbox Series X at random.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller Series 2 just started disconnecting from my Xbox Series X at random.: The controller has never had any problems before, but recently after moving my Xbox set up to a different room of the house it just began to act strange. Here's the info I got for this:...
  4. I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?: I was planning on making a new account and when I changed my Gamertag, my old name was immediately taken and placed on an account with 0 gamerscore. This is the second time it has happened with...
  5. My ark bough on microsoft store randomly crash without error messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ark bough on microsoft store randomly crash without error messages.: So for an unknow reason when i play ark bough on microsoft store it randomly crash without error to my desktop, i find it weird because my steam ark game never crashes... so i tryed, reinstalling,...
  6. Xbox store opens randomly to the movies and TV app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox store opens randomly to the movies and TV app: As the title says and as a couple other people have posted, I'm having a problem with the Microsoft store on my Xbox one opening randomly on its own while I'm watching YouTube or playing a game,...
  7. Random games disappearing from store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random games disappearing from store: Why are games being removed from store and why if you bought the game you can’t re downloaded them. [img] 9546825f-9d76-4cd7-b7a5-40ca2130c18a
  8. Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ?

in XboX Insiders
    Block Microsoft store invites from randoms ?: is there a way to block invites from the Microsoft store to my Console , i get spammed with invites all day everyday to play minecraft on microsoft store when 1- i dont play minecraft and 2 - i...
  9. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?: I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the...
  10. New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]