Random signouts now interfering with fallout

Discus and support Random signouts now interfering with fallout in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i think we all know about the random sign outs that xbox so loves to do. this was never a problem for fallout games because youre generally able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by So Not A Synth, Aug 4, 2016.

  1. Random signouts now interfering with fallout


    So i think we all know about the random sign outs that xbox so loves to do. this was never a problem for fallout games because youre generally able to sign back in without any issue. but ever since the latest update for fallout on xbox, being signed
    out disables the exit save and kicks me to the main menu. why in God's name did you guys do this? the exit save doesnt even work when it is enabled but why would you make it kick me out of my game and lose progress every time xbox servers hiccup? this isnt
    a multiplayer game.

    :)
     
    So Not A Synth, Aug 4, 2016
    #1
  2. Buddahkai420
    Buddahkai420 Guest
    Random signout

    xbox live keeps signing out randomly...ive tried cleaning my cache....i jus renewed my live gold acct two days an im having difficulty watchin my netflix, hulu..and kicking me out of my online games
     
    Buddahkai420, Aug 4, 2016
    #2
  3. CND AAA Beef
    CND AAA Beef Guest
    I applaud thee M$

    I'm running on my wired university connection, and I keep getting random signouts and pages loading at dial-up speeds too.



    My speed's at 57 Mbps down and 31 up, obviously not Wal-Mart internet.
     
    CND AAA Beef, Aug 5, 2016
    #3
  4. CND AAA Beef Win User

    I applaud thee M$

    I'm running on my wired university connection, and I keep getting random signouts and pages loading at dial-up speeds too.



    My speed's at 57 Mbps down and 31 up, obviously not Wal-Mart internet.
  5. Silent Hysteria Win User

    Pre-order disclaimer from Walmart.

    I now understand the lyrics "I started a joke that got the whole world crying.... ". That's my new signout
  6. IgTerminals Win User

    Locked out of account info and online gaming on XBOXONE.

    Fixed it. Reset my password on here, so it forced full signout on the console. Put in new password and have full access now.
  7. xXGrisomXx Win User

    Something is wrong with X-Box/Live

    @damarik these were the same problems most of us were having, random signouts, freezing excessively long load times. Support offers to clear your cache and delete your profile from your console, every person who has done it is unable to download their profiles
    back to their 360, seems they really want us to buy an xbox one
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    It Looks More and More that Fallout 4 is Bethesda's E3 Secret.

    Hello everyone :)

    I didn't get any DLC for Fallout 3.

    In regards to Fallout New Vegas, it is a great game that most definitely resonated the vibe that Fallout 3 gave; but the story didn't quite grip me as much as Fallout 3 did.

    Also, it didn't help things that the Legion was constantly interfering with my progress and killing me :(

    I would recommend Fallout 3 over Fallout New Vegas :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
Thema:

Random signouts now interfering with fallout

Loading...
  1. Random signouts now interfering with fallout - Similar Threads - Random signouts interfering

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Random signout

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Random signout: xbox live keeps signing out randomly...ive tried cleaning my cache....i jus renewed my live gold acct two days an im having difficulty watchin my netflix, hulu..and kicking me out of my online...