Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2

Discus and support Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One will randomly ask me to sign in again despite having it set to sign in automatically. I am a new console owner, and have only one thing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennethPfaff, Nov 3, 2018.

  1. KennethPfaff
    KennethPfaff Guest

    Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2


    My Xbox One will randomly ask me to sign in again despite having it set to sign in automatically. I am a new console owner, and have only one thing going - Red Dead 2. This problem interrupts gameplay, restarts the game and seems unusual in the least. I
    already contacted RD2/Rockstar presuming it might be something with their game, but they seemed pretty clear that it is the Xbox or account services that are demanding I sign in again at random intervals.

    What is the problem and the solution?

    :)
     
    KennethPfaff, Nov 3, 2018
    #1
  2. No, I will not be your "friend".

    I swear since you've posted this I've started getting random friends requests again, hadn't had any (random ones) in ages.
     
    UseYourIlusion, Nov 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Want to join an awesome GTA V Crew? Come join BURN Crew

    I just sent an invite request, and I hope to be a part of this growing crew. Although I don't have a mic and I may be a low rank, I always try my best to help fellow teammates during missions and random mayhem during free roam.
     
    x bazinga87 x, Nov 3, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

    Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2

    Hey Kenneth thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

    We are sorry this issue is coming up, however, rest assured we are here to assist! First things first, a little bit more information, is the console

    connected directly into the power outlet
    ? Also how is the console connected to the

    internet
    ? Let us know so we can further assist in this or any other issue!!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Nov 3, 2018
    #4
  5. KennethPfaff
    KennethPfaff Guest
    Looks like it was a two fold problem, one or the other but because of the random nature of these "sign into the Xbox account" requests, I'm fine with what I feel is my solution. 1) Removing the passkey/making the Xbox automatically sign me in and 2) wired
    network connection vice the wireless. Haven't seen a sign in request playing in Red Dead 2 since. and its been three + days now.
     
    KennethPfaff, Nov 5, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Crystal P, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2

  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2

    Hey Kenneth thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

    We are sorry this issue is coming up, however, rest assured we are here to assist! First things first, a little bit more information, is the console

    connected directly into the power outlet
    ? Also how is the console connected to the

    internet
    ? Let us know so we can further assist in this or any other issue!!
  9. KennethPfaff Win User

    Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2

    Looks like it was a two fold problem, one or the other but because of the random nature of these "sign into the Xbox account" requests, I'm fine with what I feel is my solution. 1) Removing the passkey/making the Xbox automatically sign me in and 2) wired
    network connection vice the wireless. Haven't seen a sign in request playing in Red Dead 2 since. and its been three + days now.
  10. QuoteshiaWestbrook Win User

    cant install red dead redemption 2 story mode

    You have to have rd2 online to play rd2 story mode
  11. grizzgolf Win User

    Mouse and Keyboard Support XB1

    fingers crossed RD2 makes it to that list
Thema:

Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2

Loading...
  1. Random Requests to Sign In Again During RD2 - Similar Threads - Random Requests Sign

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. can i request to get a random name enforced

    in XBoX Accessibility
    can i request to get a random name enforced: the current gamertag i use is MrRTR7 . But recently I signed a contract and i cant use the name anymore. but i cant afford 10$ name change . its like a months food in my country . so can i request...