Random notifications on Xbox App
Discus and support Random notifications on Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HELP!!! I keep getting notifications from a feed I have nothing to do with. How do i stop receiving the notifications of comments made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BionicPigion, Feb 7, 2018.
Thema:
Random notifications on Xbox App
Loading...
-
Random notifications on Xbox App - Similar Threads - Random notifications App
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments] -
Controllers randomly disconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds
in XboX Insidersmouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all... -
game bar notifications randomly not working
in XboX Insidersgame bar notifications randomly not working: built a pc for the first time and am trying to get this awful game bar to work right on sea of thieves, my notifications on invites to both parties and game 9/10 times wont pop up or show in the... -
Random favorite online notifications?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialRandom favorite online notifications?: I'm not sure if this is also happening on his console but my boyfriend is constantly getting xbox app notifications saying that im online even though I've been online the entire time he still gets...