Random noise for no reason

Discus and support Random noise for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it's midnight now and I'm in bed and my Xbox one just made the sound of pressing eject without a disc. It did this noise 3 or 4 times in 5 minutes and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vidkid11-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017.

1. Random noise for no reason

it's midnight now and I'm in bed and my Xbox one just made the sound of pressing eject without a disc. It did this noise 3 or 4 times in 5 minutes and hasn't since. I'm in bed on the other side of the room and my cats are downstairs. Any idea why this happened?

I'm gonna check for replies in the morning so I can sleep

:)

vidkid11-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017
  2. Madden 25 Crashes

Same issue here, any fix for this yet? Does it have anything to do w/ the Kinect? I know I had to shut mine off for calling random audibles and timeouts for no reason, without much noise in the room.

JAMES GOOD-C93E0B6F-CC61-49E8-9576-BE2C56EACE24, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Pelaquin
    Pelaquin Guest
    Random achievement for no reason?

Same stuffs has happened to me over the years, an Achievement pops up and you didn't do anything to get it, just one of those things in life lol

Pelaquin, Oct 18, 2017
  4. JAMES GOOD-C93E0B6F- Win User

Madden 25 Crashes

Same issue here, any fix for this yet? Does it have anything to do w/ the Kinect? I know I had to shut mine off for calling random audibles and timeouts for no reason, without much noise in the room.
  5. Krometheus Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

hmm but why doesn't that noise happen to my other friends xbox? and why is it so random?
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

i need some cool friends

Lmao I do the same ^

Random animal noises when I am in a funny mood :p
  7. Y0 June Win User

time to get creative

A cheat that activates farts/burps noise from GTA 2, and makes pedestrians react in funny random ways.
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

Random achievement for no reason?

i think i will play left 4 dead when i get home in a weeks time then
Thema:

Random noise for no reason

1. Random noise for no reason - Similar Threads - Random noise reason

2. Why does my Xbox 1 randomly make the eject button noise and the eject button does not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 1 randomly make the eject button noise and the eject button does not work?: My Xbox 1 randomly makes the eject button noise and the eject button does not work? d8b97c93-98c4-47e4-b003-6c4f402cae4c
  3. Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises: My xbox one X randomly turns itself on to eject a disc even if there isnt one in the disc tray. Sometimes it will continue erratically and sometimes it will jsut fo it a couple times and stop. Ive...
  4. Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S- Games will randomly crash and make a loud "brrrrr" noise: My console is fully updated and everything is up to date, I'm not sure what could be causing this issue submitted by /u/Wman500 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One X randomly turning on and eject noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X randomly turning on and eject noise: I have noticed in the last few weeks my One X has started to randomly eject discs, turn itself on, and also repeatedly make the bell sound for no disc insertion even when the button isnt pressed....
  6. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...: Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason,...
  7. Xbox one making "disc eject" noise randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one making "disc eject" noise randomly: Hi, So a glass of water was spilt into my xbox one. I took it completely apart and let it dry for two days. I have now reassembled it and it works, however, it continues to make a "dun-dun" sound...
  8. Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various games stopping at random times with loud buzzing noise, what could be the cause?: Black Ops 3 is the biggest culprit, but I have noticed other games like GTA V and halo have this same problem as well. I will be playing, and out of nowhere the games lock up entirely with an ear...
  9. Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly makes eject noise and turns on.: I honesty have no clue what going on with the my xbox. Originally I was gifted an Xbox one on my birthday 2 weeks ago then out of nowhere in the middle Of the night all I hear is "ding...
  10. Xbox makes noise like it's turning on over & over randomly and shuts off automatically ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes noise like it's turning on over & over randomly and shuts off automatically ...: So my XB1 has been acting funny lately and I can't seem to find a post or anything related to it anywhere. When the XB1 is off it will randomly makes that noise it makes when you power it up (that...