Random noise for no reason

Discus and support Random noise for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it's midnight now and I'm in bed and my Xbox one just made the sound of pressing eject without a disc. It did this noise 3 or 4 times in 5 minutes and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vidkid11-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017.

1. Random noise for no reason

it's midnight now and I'm in bed and my Xbox one just made the sound of pressing eject without a disc. It did this noise 3 or 4 times in 5 minutes and hasn't since. I'm in bed on the other side of the room and my cats are downstairs. Any idea why this happened?

I'm gonna check for replies in the morning so I can sleep

:)

vidkid11-[xboxvenue], Oct 18, 2017
  2. Madden 25 Crashes

Same issue here, any fix for this yet? Does it have anything to do w/ the Kinect? I know I had to shut mine off for calling random audibles and timeouts for no reason, without much noise in the room.

JAMES GOOD-C93E0B6F-CC61-49E8-9576-BE2C56EACE24, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Pelaquin
    Pelaquin Guest
    Random achievement for no reason?

Same stuffs has happened to me over the years, an Achievement pops up and you didn't do anything to get it, just one of those things in life lol

Pelaquin, Oct 18, 2017
  4. JAMES GOOD-C93E0B6F- Win User

Madden 25 Crashes

Same issue here, any fix for this yet? Does it have anything to do w/ the Kinect? I know I had to shut mine off for calling random audibles and timeouts for no reason, without much noise in the room.
  5. Krometheus Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

hmm but why doesn't that noise happen to my other friends xbox? and why is it so random?
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

i need some cool friends

Lmao I do the same ^

Random animal noises when I am in a funny mood :p
  7. Y0 June Win User

time to get creative

A cheat that activates farts/burps noise from GTA 2, and makes pedestrians react in funny random ways.
  8. gooslaps goop Win User

Random achievement for no reason?

i think i will play left 4 dead when i get home in a weeks time then
Thema:

Random noise for no reason

1. Random noise for no reason - Similar Threads - Random noise reason

2. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  3. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  6. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  7. Random Unstable Wireless Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Unstable Wireless Connection.: My wireless wifi connection has become unstable from nowhere despite nothing moving and powercycling, reconnecting, and restarting my router and console have not changed anything. This is on an...
  8. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  9. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  10. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...