Random Money on my Xbox Account?

Discus and support Random Money on my Xbox Account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just turned on my Xbox 360 today (note that I have a Xbox One as well, also my account is on there too) and WHAT? FRICKING 47$? Either it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArcticBluex, Sep 12, 2018.

  1. xArcticBluex
    xArcticBluex Guest

    Random Money on my Xbox Account?


    So I just turned on my Xbox 360 today (note that I have a Xbox One as well, also my account is on there too) and WHAT? FRICKING 47$? Either it's showing how much money is in my dad's bank account or it took money out... I don't know. I heard that you can
    also get money for pre-ordering games? I pre-ordered Spyro Reignited Trilogy...

    :)
     
    xArcticBluex, Sep 12, 2018
    #1
  2. HartmannV8
    HartmannV8 Guest
    Gamertag deleted

    recently changed my gamertag and now 2 day lateral my gamertag was reset to a random generated name. Why is that? And do I get a refund on the money I spend?
     
    HartmannV8, Sep 12, 2018
    #2
  3. AnEpicGinger
    AnEpicGinger Guest
    My console has been banned.

    I know what they are doing. They are banning random innocent people and they are making them buy a new xbox. So that means Microsoft gets more money. If you don't want to get banned again and waste your money on another xbox then buy a Playstation 3.
     
    AnEpicGinger, Sep 12, 2018
    #3
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

    Random Money on my Xbox Account?

    You, or your dad if it is his account, can log into your Microsoft account and it will show all transactions, including what may have lead to an excess of funding in your account. Try looking here: Sign in to your Microsoft account
     
    Echo4Ent, Sep 12, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Just to add, there have been some reports of Spyro pre-ordered being refunded. So if you had pre-ordered with your Microsoft account balance, that could be the refund. You would just need to pre-order it again.
     
    Smwutches, Sep 12, 2018
    #5
  6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Random Money on my Xbox Account?

    For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Echo4Ent Win User

    Random Money on my Xbox Account?

  9. Smwutches Win User

    Random Money on my Xbox Account?

    Just to add, there have been some reports of Spyro pre-ordered being refunded. So if you had pre-ordered with your Microsoft account balance, that could be the refund. You would just need to pre-order it again.
  10. little tonch283 Win User

    Hello, I accidentally bought the vault edition of mw2 and submit a refund and it was processed. Am I ganna get banned from the game because I have all the items still after it says it was refunded?

    By a while, the items will leave when I receive my money back or is it just a random period where everything is pulled from my account?
  11. RobertasPuišys Win User

    Xbox game pass still charging me on my credit card

    So there is no way for microsoft do disconnect my credit card from all accounts? Because that would be much better way i think than go to my bank to change card just because random account somehow out of nowhere is taking my money.
Thema:

Random Money on my Xbox Account?

Loading...
  1. Random Money on my Xbox Account? - Similar Threads - Random Money Account

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Random Money Deduction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Money Deduction: I've Had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate For a few months now replacing xbox live gold. I paid for game pass ultimate with different Card. Xbox Live Gold (7.99) Is getting Deducted from The Card i paid...