Random Money Deduction

Discus and support Random Money Deduction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've Had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate For a few months now replacing xbox live gold. I paid for game pass ultimate with different Card. Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobinGermans, May 20, 2021.

  1. RobinGermans
    RobinGermans Guest

    Random Money Deduction


    I've Had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate For a few months now replacing xbox live gold. I paid for game pass ultimate with different Card. Xbox Live Gold (7.99) Is getting Deducted from The Card i paid for that for (Live Gold), even though it says "Subscription Converted To Game Pass Ultimate" (Yes, I did remove the card from my console/account, its still deducts it)

    Can I get Any Support From microsoft on this issue? And a refund for the multiple months of it happening.

    :)
     
    RobinGermans, May 20, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Random Money Deduction

    You'll want to contact support and speak to billing .http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. x DogMeat x Win User

    Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

    To clarify, it's a ban on people who used the exploits to get the cash in the first place. If you were gifted the cash at random (as a lot of people were, apparently), the money will be deducted from you account after the update.
  4. Vl99O Win User

    Game not in games folder after purchase

    again, i dont have a confirmation but the money as been deducted
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    "MICROSOFT *BILLING BILL.MS.NET LU" - What the hell is this...?

    It was a check to see if they are able to deduct money from the card.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Pre order NBA2K23

    The money will be deducted 10 days prior to the game release. Since the game will be released on September 9, 2022, they started to get the charge for the game.

    You can use a split payment (Microsoft balance + credit card/PayPal) or use Microsoft balance. If you use the Microsoft balance the money will be deducted immediately.
Thema:

Random Money Deduction

Loading...
  1. Random Money Deduction - Similar Threads - Random Money Deduction

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Random Money on my Xbox Account?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Money on my Xbox Account?: So I just turned on my Xbox 360 today (note that I have a Xbox One as well, also my account is on there too) and WHAT? FRICKING 47$? Either it's showing how much money is in my dad's bank account...