Random Generator is crap!

Discus and support Random Generator is crap! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played hundreds, maybe thousands of hands of solitaire and rarely if ever had the same number card from all suits show uo on the board. With... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PutUniform65211, Mar 22, 2018.

  1. Random Generator is crap!


    I have played hundreds, maybe thousands of hands of solitaire and rarely if ever had the same number card from all suits show uo on the board. With this collection it happens about every fifth hand or so. Very frustrating.

    :)
     
    PutUniform65211, Mar 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Does the new worms game

    Have a random level generator.

    Or is it just the 35 levels ?.
     
    PAINT MACHINE, Mar 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Kenofnor
    Kenofnor Guest
    Anyone Beat Survival Yet?

    Just beat it on hardcore with randoms, the last generator was at 3% health. Random Generator is crap! :)
     
    Kenofnor, Mar 22, 2018
    #3
  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Levels

    The levels are generally a gauge of how much random crap people post on here, lol.

    They mean very little and are completely broken at the moment....
  5. Joeshmo93 Win User

    Items needing to be addressed

    fix hardcore servers, fix hardcore's squad spawning, fix random lag, fix squad systems in general. I love this game with the burning passion but really DICE fix your crap.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Levels

    There's not a number high enough for the random crap I've posted over time :)
  7. Sword Style Win User

    people that threaten to hack account on xbox live

    Let me get this straight, you want to fix the personalities of random crap talkers on the internet?
  8. APEXASSASSlN Win User

    Levels

    Can I start posting random crap lol. The forums are well broken any way.
Thema:

Random Generator is crap!

Loading...
  1. Random Generator is crap! - Similar Threads - Random Generator crap

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. how do i change my gamertag back to my randomly generated one?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i change my gamertag back to my randomly generated one?: i've used the name "GoldBarrelOwl29" ever since it was generated for my account, but i changed it but then decided later that i wanted it back, but i just couldn't it was too long, so if its...
  9. First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    First generation Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from 5g WiFi. The WiFi doesn't...: I pre-ordered the Series X at launch and it disconnects randomly when I'm using it. I'm not 100% sure what it is. I keep it in low power mode and I would be using it for various games....
  10. Can i generate a new random discriminator

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i generate a new random discriminator: Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change. dc85e461-1fa2-4803-b452-3169c8350458