Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

Discus and support Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirk Disco, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Dirk Disco
    Dirk Disco Guest

Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or...

About a week ago games started disappearing from my Xbox One, It's so annoying because I'm having to reinstall them all. These are former games with gold games and game pass games. I'm also unable to reinstall the media player or the Prime app. I've performed
    a hard reset and tested my data storage and that doesn't solve the issue.

:)

Dirk Disco, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Dirk Disco Win User

Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or Prime App

It's random but some of them are Lego Pirates, Dragon Age Inquisition, Minecraft, Amazon Prime app, media player app, Batman Telltale season 1, Wasteland Remastered. There is a lot more.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or Prime App

4. schnurren Win User

Hello Dirk Disco,

Do you know on what games that happened to you?

That way maybe we can investigate a bit more.
  5. Tall J Win User

PC Gaming / Xbox App Shambles

Yes - as per my post. I use the media tool to create an iso file and then did a reinstall, keeping my files.

Doing that got everything working again for a few hours.

Unfortunately, most of the problems then recurred (unable to install or uninstall games from the xbox app, cannot cancel existing queued installs, cannot run most games on the xbox app).
  6. TylerCulp Win User

"You need to buy this game" message after already buying.

I am having the same issue. Tried uninstalling the game but now it has disappeared and cannot reinstall it. Was also charged when pre-ordering the game.
Thema:

1. Random Games keep disappearing with need to Reinstall. Also cannot install media player or... - Similar Threads - Random Games keep

2. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  5. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....
  6. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  7. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  8. Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my new series X keep crashing randomly when playing games?: I only got my Series X yesterday, it is refurbished and bought from the gamestore but I'm genuinely confused as to why it keeps doing this. I could be in the middle of playing something and the...
  9. why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...: my xbox keeps deciding to randomly delete games and redownload them for some reason, playing call of duty and then suddenly kicks me out and then starts redownloading them, please help this has...
  10. Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my XBOX SERIES X keep randomly loading games and signing into another account?: As the title suggests my Xbox series x keeps randomly loading other games and signing into a different account for zero discernible reason. I've tried clearing the mac address but that doesn't...