Random games disappearing from store

Discus and support Random games disappearing from store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are games being removed from store and why if you bought the game you can’t re downloaded them. [img] 9546825f-9d76-4cd7-b7a5-40ca2130c18a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Goggs25, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Goggs25
    Goggs25 Guest

Why are games being removed from store and why if you bought the game you can’t re downloaded them.
    Random games disappearing from store [​IMG]

:)

Goggs25, Nov 10, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I hope they say something about it as soon as possible.
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

We have identified and resolved this issue late Friday evening.

Thank you.
  4. Goggs25 Win User

Not really. How many games have to disappear from the store before Microsoft gets off it’s [mod removed] and say something about it.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. As reported by the true achievements website, apparently it may be a problem with the Microsoft store, however, they are not an official source of information for this, this is a third-party website.

According to the article, they contacted Microsoft directly to see if something might be happening to them and updated the news as soon as they have official information.

- This is just a community forum, and I'm a community member just like you, unfortunately, we don't have official information to confirm this for you.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Goggs25 Win User

[​IMG]
    Here are some more games that have disappeared from store.
Thema:

1. Random games disappearing from store - Similar Threads - Random games disappearing

2. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  5. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....
  6. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  7. XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X: XBOX 360 games freeze randomly during play: Two games, Lego Lord of the Rings and Plants vs Zombies, have randomly froze at different points during play (never the same spot twice). I can return to the Xbox One X homescreen and restart the...
  8. Random epics game account linked to my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random epics game account linked to my Xbox: Hi I’m hoping for some advice as it’s taking quite a while for Epic games help to get back to me. My son plays Fortnite on the Xbox and has loads of skins etc. for Xmas I have got him a PC to play...
  9. Random fps drop in games after ram upgrade.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random fps drop in games after ram upgrade.: Before the ram upgrade everything was ok. Now, after the ram update, I get random fps drops down to 10-20fps and it stays like that around 3-5 sec. I have an Asus rog strix g15 (laptop). CPU:...
  10. How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...: I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that...