Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

Discus and support Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently ive noticed some random games on my achievement list which ive never played so im a little confused on how i got gamerscore for them then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by assitedbody8, Jul 10, 2020.

  1. assitedbody8
    assitedbody8 Guest

    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played


    So recently ive noticed some random games on my achievement list which ive never played so im a little confused on how i got gamerscore for them then when i signed up for true achivements an achievement hunting site i got flagged and it said i had unlocked
    400 something achivements in one day or setting i cant remember anyway. is there any way someone could have edited my achivements or tamerped with my account because i dont like having faulty or unearned achivements on my account i wanted to start achievement
    hunting but this issue makes it kinda hard to enjoy achievement hunting.

    thanks in advance for any responses

    :)
     
    assitedbody8, Jul 10, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Admired Win User

    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

    Hello

    Are you only seeing these extra games/achievements on the true achievement site, or when you view your actual Xbox profile?
  3. assitedbody8 Win User

    Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

    There on my actual xbox profile
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Will I have my gamerscore reset in this situation?

    No one here can say 100%. If you join a random lobby and notice something is off, immediately close the game. If you're unable to do so before something happens, it is possible you could receive a gamerscore reset if something happens to your gamerscore.
    If you are unsure about joining random lobbies, play the game with friends.
  5. BrighterCash469 Win User

    I got console banned but don't know why

    You have 13160 gamerscore but it hasn't come from the games you've played weird but I would like a response from a Microsoft representative not a random player who's assuming things
  6. Smwutches Win User

    More than half of my GamerScore disappeared

    If the missing gamerscore is from Xbox One games, it's a random glitch. It usually fixes itself within a few days.
Thema:

Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played

Loading...
  1. Random gamerscore for games I haven’t played - Similar Threads - Random gamerscore games

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before

    in XboX Insiders
    Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been...