Random favorite online notifications?

Discus and support Random favorite online notifications? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is also happening on his console but my boyfriend is constantly getting xbox app notifications saying that im online even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mrs. 666��, May 11, 2023.

  1. Random favorite online notifications?


    I'm not sure if this is also happening on his console but my boyfriend is constantly getting xbox app notifications saying that im online even though I've been online the entire time he still gets them randomly. Why is this happening? Is there anyway to fix this? It's very annoying

    :)
     
    Mrs. 666��, May 11, 2023
    #1
  2. zyleow1018 Win User

    Is the Favorite Online Notification showing the notification on my mobile phone?

    That the Favorite Online Notification showing the notification on mobile
  3. zyleow1018 Win User

    Is the Favorite Online Notification showing the notification on my mobile phone?

    When will they fix the Favorite Online Notification?
  4. zyleow1018 Win User

    Is the Favorite Online Notification showing the notification on my mobile phone?

    If don't have the picture it might mean there's no Favorite Online Notification showing the notification on mobile
  5. zyleow1018 Win User

    Is the Favorite Online Notification showing the notification on my mobile phone?

    I don't another phone so try my parent's phone and it didn't show the notification.

    Is there a picture of the Favorite Online Notification on mobile?
  6. Stoyvensen Win User

    Feedback for changes on the Xbox One!

    Since we can now have up to 1000 friends, notifications for them being online would be crazy. BUT, it would be nice to get notifications for friends that come online if they are in your favorites.
Thema:

Random favorite online notifications?

Loading...
  1. Random favorite online notifications? - Similar Threads - Random favorite online

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Controllers randomly disconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers randomly disconnecting: No matter what controller I try to play with it disconnects and then reconnects every minute or so. I am playing on an Xbox series x and wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem?...
  7. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  8. mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds

    in XboX Insiders
    mouse and keyboard froze for few seconds at random time for few seconds: os version 10.0.26100.6214 tested: mouse bloody es7(tested different pole rating 1000/500/250 and dpi 3000/2000/1000/800) mouse havit hv-ms752 some chip keyboard a4tech kl-40 keyboard and all...
  9. Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting?: I’ve had this problem for the past few weeks where my controller will sometimes randomly disconnect, and then reconnect. It’ll sometimes spam inputs as well such as using my d-pad or A-button when...
  10. Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before

    in XboX Insiders
    Screen is randomly dimming and brightening and has never done this before: So I last had my console powered on Friday. It was fine. Just got back hold and now the screen is randomly dimming like it’s power saver mode. No Xbox or tv settings were changed and have been...