Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S?

Discus and support Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep randomly getting disconnected from Xbox Live for a few seconds then it reconnects me but will then keep repeating the issue for like 10-15... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Original Hx, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S?

I keep randomly getting disconnected from Xbox Live for a few seconds then it reconnects me but will then keep repeating the issue for like 10-15 minutes then it may go for an hour or so without having that issue. It happened a few weeks back & has been fine since until today when it started again, I am using an Ethernet cable so it isn't a wifi issue.

It's just getting annoying when it happens as I can't play anything when it keeps booting me off, I never had this issue on the Xbox One / S I had previously. All my friends are on Xbox but i'm close to returning it & leaving Xbox if I can't fix this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

The Original Hx, Apr 17, 2021
  2. RobertBrown(: Win User

Losing stable connection while gaming online

i have a problem with my controller and turtle beach stealths 600’s series 2 disconnecting from my Xbox at random when I’m playing a game my audio starts getting all crackled and then lags and then disconnect from my Xbox.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

problemas en red dead redemption 2 [Translation - Problems in Red Dead Redemption 2]

4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @The Original HxI hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your Xbox live . But don't worry, the following troubleshooting will fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 5: Check your NAT type:

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

Step 6: cancel the game or app installation and then reinstall:

If the steps above didn't resolve the problem, you should cancel the game installation:

1. On the Home screen, open My games & apps > See all > Manage.
    2. Select Queue and highlight the game or app you're trying to download.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Cancel.
    Step 7: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily to just sync your worlds and then connecting to your home network once more.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Disconnected from xbox live

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

So I have this problem EVERYDAY with my X signing out

Thema:

1. Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S? - Similar Threads - Random disconnects Live

2. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  3. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  4. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  5. Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi for roughly 10 seconds at a time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi for roughly 10 seconds at a time?: Xbox randomly disconnects from WIFI for roughly 10 seconds at a time. I am hard wired to the router I have spoken to my internet providers and there is no issue on their end. My Xbox will run...
  6. my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?: my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that? 6710bef9-d97d-421a-b8c2-d7859fdeffe7
  7. Random network disconnect on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random network disconnect on Xbox Live: [img] can anyone advise why Xbox live keeps disconnecting 5 minutes into game play on all games, advised it was due to signal strength by my ISP, however this started happening after renewing...
  8. Random disconnect from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnect from Xbox Live: Hi, As I've been playing CoD Advanced Warfare, my connection keeps going in and out. I never had a problem with this wired connection on my PS3, but once I switched to Xbox, the connection keeps...
  9. Xbox one: constant random disconnect from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one: constant random disconnect from Xbox live: Whenever I attempt to go into a online multiplayer on my xbox one within 5 minutes it will disconnect from xbox live and reconnects instantly after doing so , I've tried every possible solution I...
  10. Random Xbox Live Disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Live Disconnect: Hello all, I currently own a Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 which keeps disconnecting from Xbox Live randomly during gameplay. I own a PS3 and a Xbox One, and neither of these systems disconnects...